Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Can someone please tell me why?

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 10:07 PM
  • 106 Replies

If the bible says the world was made in 7days... Then WHY are there these::::

It is not possible to have fossils from before Jeebus and "god" time if he really made the whole wide universe....Because if he made the earth..then he would have had to make the rest of the planets...

by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 10:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Je_Jette_Poo
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 10:08 PM

Because Satan is trying to play a trick on us

tabby_edwards
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 10:09 PM

Jeebus?

cinemagirl823

I guess I dont understand your logic. If the world was made in 7 days there can still be fossils, it doesnt say the world was made 7 days ago???? And what does other planets have to do with fossils???? 

The ______ Housewife:  http://www.cafemom.com/group/theblankhousewife

Young Mommies, Young Babies around Graham http://www.cafemom.com/group/YMYBGraham

HeatherMae55

I dunno, some say the 7 days is really thousands of years, some say the earth is only 6 thousand years ole.. I just don't know.  No one ever will.

I had a friend tell me that all these bones just so happened to fall into place and make dinosaurs... that dinosaurs didn't really exist.. 

lol!!

Blame Straight People   prochoice.jpg pro choice image by thekiltedyaksmendefault.jpg leagalize dont pentalize marijuana image by earlsworld70117

Arianna
by Silver Member on Aug. 28, 2009 at 10:10 PM

Quoting Je_Jette_Poo:

O_O  oh my

surprised

Mommy, Wife, Homeschooler, Director of Religious Education, and Earth Religions Practitioner.

YouSaveFerris
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 10:11 PM

Really? what proof is there that satan is real?

Quoting Je_Jette_Poo:

mrs.curtis07
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 10:12 PM

i've never heard a christian contradict the fact that God created all the other planets.  Also, God didn't create Jesus when he created the earth.  Jesus came long, long after the fact.  But, I'm having trouble understanding what you're saying because of the way you worded your post.

Wife to Brandon since 02.16.07 * Mommy to Emma Sue 12.27.07 * Henry Bishop is on his way!  EDD: 11.04.09*

I'm a proud U.S. Army combat veteran.

CallieLynsMommy

I'm not a Christian but I think that most of them think the whole 7 days thing isn't literal.

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world."- Mahatma Gandhi
Thelmama
by Ruby Member on Aug. 28, 2009 at 10:12 PM

He made everything......there is nothing before Him.  He made the heavens and the earth that includes all the planets....and dinosaurs.....do I get it all nope.....cause it isn't detailed....but the big bang theory doesn't make sense to me either.....BANG there it all began......time is different for God than people....that I do believe......I don't need to understand it all just as those who believe in evolution can't explain or understand it all.  I can't explain or understand all of creation. 

AngelicaRenee

And why couldn't their still be fossils if God made the earth? I don't get it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)