Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Difference in showing

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 11:00 PM
  • 5 Replies

Poll

Question: Do/did you notice the difference?

Options:

YES

NO

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 9

View Results

Ok I always heard the saying when your carrying a girl your OUT but with a boy your round(your belly). Has anyone noticed if its true or not?

Because everyone told me that if your OUT you was carrying a girl but if your ROUND its a boy, but I was OUT with my girls and ROUND now and Im carrying a boy. Like with my girls I started showing at like 2-3 months! But with him I didnt show until I was 4-5 months(which Im 5 months now)

by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 11:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
ajswenson
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 11:03 PM

I voted no.  I  was HUGE everywhere with my son.  With my DD I was pretty much belly.  I had so many people try to figure this one out with me, since we don't find out the sex until birth.  If the weight was in your butt is was one thing, out front another.....I don't think it makes a bit of difference.

BlessedMom6
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 11:05 PM

I always heard it the other way around...when its a boy ur pointed str8t out...like a basketball...ur skin also is very shiny & clear....

for girls ur rounded all the way around...ur butt sticks out more LOL & ur skin isnt clear & very oily sum get acne (I did) but they say its because ur dtr takes ur beauty...

Sounds like an old wives tale lol...but from wat I have experienced with 5 bellies...LOL...itz so true!

Thelmama
by Ruby Member on Aug. 28, 2009 at 11:07 PM

I carried all 3 of mine the same way.....just looked bigger with each pg.....LOL.  I am very short waisted and only 5 feet tall their was only one way for baby to go cause I am very petite....out and ROUND and big.  I looked like a HUGE overgrown watermelon belly with skinny arms and legs........LOL with all 3...LOL 

mrs.curtis07
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 11:07 PM

i voted "no".  my belly is like a big basket ball and all out there with both pregnancies.  only difference is i'm carrying this baby lower than my first, which has more to do with the fact that it's my second pregnancy more than anything else, i think.

Wife to Brandon since 02.16.07 * Mommy to Emma Sue 12.27.07 * Henry Bishop is on his way!  EDD: 11.04.09*

I'm a proud U.S. Army combat veteran.

RheaF
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 11:09 PM

no I carried the same with DD and DS. I was alot sicker with DS though

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)