Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Whats your child/childrens Fav. Song/songs?For children of All ages....piog

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 11:03 PM
  • 35 Replies

Ok,So Finally my son sang his first song last weekend(he just doesn't sing) on our way camping...He turned 3 a couple of months ago.....I  laughed so hard i just couldn't help it,he was SO serious and knew almost all the words.....He takes after his mama in his choice of music....lol...Anyways it was Through Glass by Stone Sour....And now sings it evertime he hears it....

Whats Your childs Choice in music?Post a You Tube Video if you Can.....

by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 11:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MelindaFeeney
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 11:07 PM

Haha. Our son likes to sing Lady Gaga.

ajswenson
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 11:07 PM

Wow, that's an interesting choice for a first song. LOL  My son is 3 1/2 and has been a little singer since before he was a year.  His grandmas sing to him all the time.  He used to sing twinkle twinkle little star - that was first.  Then he got into Monkey's jumping on the bed.  He sang that one so much, that his grandpa actually asked him to stop.  Now if you are talking "non kid" songs....he started singing "Life is a Highway" from Cars movie a while ago, and I agree - it is so cute to listen and watch them singing in their own little world while in the car.  I'm NOT allowed to sing either.  Both of my kids tell me to stop! HA, guess I must suck pretty bad. LOL

isra1986
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 11:09 PM

Go to about 6 mins in. I hear this ALLLLLLL day!

ramadan mubarak

apeclark2008
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 11:10 PM

LolliPop... He's a yr old and LOVES this song... he Starts dancing the MOMENT he hears it!!!!

mamivon2
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 11:11 PM

That sounds beautiful

Quoting isra1986:

Go to about 6 mins in. I hear this ALLLLLLL day!

brennajoy
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 11:12 PM

Funny you should post this I just uploaded this video of her singing "her song" a couple of days ago.

Who is a Veteran?

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve -
            is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable
              to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including
                my life." That is an honor, and there are way too many people in this
                      country who no longer understand it. ~Author unknown

AidensMommy20
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 11:14 PM

My son isnt quite old enough but every time we sing him the ABC's he gets so excited and starts "dancing" Its soooo cute! He's 10 mo. old!

Micahbabysmommy
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 11:15 PM

my 3 year old likes Twisted Transister by Korn....lol....hes also a big Buckcherry and System of a Down fan...i have a little rocker on my hands...lol...just like mama

I'm a stay at home, circumcizing, vaxinating, co-sleeping, formula feeding, pro-life, agnostic, spanking, swearing, tattooed and pierced, epidural getting, disposable diapering, non-smoking, happily married, conservative, FF at 1 and 20, early solid starting, young mommy to two beautiful little boys...

MadameReeseCup
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 11:17 PM

Well I can't figure out how to post the video, but my 2 year old loves "three little birds"  by Bob Marley

"I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in
primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe
that loving is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing. I believe
that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is
another day and I believe in miracles." ~Audrey Hepburn

photoqueen240
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 11:17 PM

My 5 year old LOVES Thriller. She heard it on T.V. after M.J. died and fell in love! She made me get the CD and she listens to it all the time. And i'll hear her singing it to herself when she play. So cute.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)