Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

SHORT OR LONG......

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 11:15 PM
  • 19 Replies

Poll

Question: SHORT OR LONG HAIR

Options:

SHORT

LONG

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 31

View Results

ARE LONG HAIR WOMEN SEXIER THAN SHORT HAIR WOMEN.I PREFER SHORT HAIR BUT HAVE ALSO HAD LONG HAIR.I DIDNT REALLY CHANGE THE WAY I DRESSED OR ACTED NO MATTER MY HAIRSTYLE.I HEARD TWO WOMAN AT MY JOB TALKING ABOUT SHORT HAIR ON WOMEN AND HOW MEN DIDNT REALLY LIKE WOMEN WITH SHORT HAIR.I DONT THINK HAIR MAKES A DIFFERENCE ON HOW SEXY A WOMAN BEHAVES.ALSO,THE LENGHT OF MY HAIR HAS NEVER KEPT ME FROM LANDING A MAN.

by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 11:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MirandaWelch
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 11:16 PM

Long. I'm obviously not a guy though, it's just my preference.

cinemagirl823
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 11:17 PM

I think it depends on the woman and the haircut.

The ______ Housewife:  http://www.cafemom.com/group/theblankhousewife

Young Mommies, Young Babies around Graham http://www.cafemom.com/group/YMYBGraham

SpiritFortress
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 11:17 PM

I have seen some very sexy women with short hair. I prefer long hair though. :)

ajswenson
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 11:19 PM

I agree, it does depend on the woman, but.....I think A LOT of women NEED to cut their hair.  Some women have the most beautiful long hair.  But if you are not going to take care of it, just keep it pulled up all the time, you might as well cut it.  I've been thinking about growing my hair out and have really been looking around at women's hair.....ewww it's scary out there.  Long and short!

scarlett0720
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 11:20 PM

I personally prefer short and so does my dh. I had short hair, spent two very long and ugly years growing it out, wore it long for about a year, and then chopped it all of again and Iam so much happier! lol

YesNoMaybe
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 11:21 PM

Short can be very sexy as long as it doesn't look like a man cut.  I, personally think long hair is sexier.

Sam_I_Am601

DF hates short hair on women. As in anything above the shoulder. I think some women pull off the short styles really well. Personally it makes my face look more fat than it is.

LIVE  SIMPLY, LOVE GENEROUSLY, CARE DEEPLY, SPEAK KINDLY, LEAVE THE REST TO GOD... SAM

YesNoMaybe

SO TRUE!

Quoting ajswenson:

I agree, it does depend on the woman, but.....I think A LOT of women NEED to cut their hair.  Some women have the most beautiful long hair.  But if you are not going to take care of it, just keep it pulled up all the time, you might as well cut it.  I've been thinking about growing my hair out and have really been looking around at women's hair.....ewww it's scary out there.  Long and short!

dusky_rose
by Sue on Aug. 28, 2009 at 11:23 PM

My DH prefers long hair on me, but right now its shoulder length.

ARRI23
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 11:24 PM

i wish i could cut my hair short but the few times i tried i hated it, it just does not fit me. that being said i really dont prefer one over the other it depends on the woman, the cut, and her facial structure.  i do think some women hide behing their long hair though, short hair exposes alot so you need a strong face to pull it off

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)