Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Starbucks Hot Chocolate Ice Cream, mmmmm

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 11:32 PM
  • 4 Replies

Ok, the boys are asleep, my honey is out of town, and I am settling down with a pint of Starbucks Hot Chocolate ice cream.  I have been sick and grouchy for the past couple of days, and now I want to lie here in bed with cafemom and let the ice cream soothe my throat.  Part of me feels guilty because my youngest helped me pick this flavor, but only <----> this guilty :).

by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 11:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
madmomof5
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 11:35 PM

sounds yummy! I have settled down to Breyers Butter pecan ice cream, also very yummy!  I have less guilt than you! lmao  Been a long week!

culinaryqueen
by Silver Member on Aug. 28, 2009 at 11:36 PM

Yummmmmm, I just had a toffee mocha chip frappachino for the first time today,  gotta love Starbucks.

RmeWifey01
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 11:39 PM

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY must you tease us like this???????????????????????????? Starbucks is now closed and the kids are asleep!!! WHY oh WHY???

LauraKW
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 11:42 PM

Quoting RmeWifey01:

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY must you tease us like this???????????????????????????? Starbucks is now closed and the kids are asleep!!! WHY oh WHY???

Ahh, but I got the Starbucks ice cream from the grocery store - ok, it was Wal-Mart, but that IS my grocery store.  Got it for free, I might add, courtesy of Facebook :).

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)