Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

RUDE???

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 11:44 PM
  • 27 Replies

Would you find this email rude. I found it a little rude so i didnt respond to her.

"pschology book for sale I need it" my name is angelica and i am taking psychology i need that book call me

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers

by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 11:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LuvmySFSGT
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 11:45 PM

Maybe not rude...just a little uneducated?

HaydensMommy007
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 11:45 PM

kinda hard to tell.... 

~It only hurts when I'm breathing, my heart only breaks when it's beating, my dreams only die when I'm dreaming. So I hold my breath to forget.~

treehugger823
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 11:46 PM

was this like for fc or cl? yeah that's kind of rude. but if you're trying to sell it and not just give it away. i wouldn't be concerned as long as they paid up.

pregnancy due date
MOM22QTS

maybe she is just young and doesnt really have good communication skills...i dont think she means to be rude/ 

wells75904

I dont think so, she was responding to something you had on sale, she is not looking to be best friends, you obviously dont want to sell it to bad if you arent going to respond.

I own and admin in several groups, see one that interests you? JOIN US!!!

Frugal and Thrifty Moms-This group is a place to come to get recipes, advice, to chat, have fun, let your hair down and talk about cooking, recipes, budgeting, menu planning, and all things related to making our households run more smoothly.
http://www.cafemom.com/group/Frugal_And_Thrifty_Moms
May 2005 Children- Come and join us if you have a child born in May of 2005, share the joys, the fears, the challenges of raising 4 year olds! http://www.cafemom.com/group/may2005children
About Frugal Moms Buy, Sell, and Trade Connection-Buy and sell with great prices!
http://www.cafemom.com/group/Frugalmomsbuyandsell

2gud2btrue

rude no.  i would see it as someone who either has poor grammar or doesn't really feel the need to kiss ass to ask for a book lol.

KairisMama
by Ruby Member on Aug. 28, 2009 at 11:46 PM

I hope Angelica is also taking an English course. Yes, that is a bit rude.

JGLeagones
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 11:48 PM

Um no

lol how could somebody think that was rude?!?

ANYWAYS

she didnt use proper edicate, but that doesnt make it RUDE

How`s my pregnancy doing?

Blinkie Text Generator at TextSpace.net
YesNoMaybe
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 11:48 PM

Blunt? Short Sweet and to the point.  You're selling and she's buying.  Why the need to sweet talk?

haydsmom2007
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 11:52 PM

um.... no.... you're trying to sell a book and she wants to buy it, what's the problem? that she didn't say please and thank you?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)