Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Yes, I use a scooter!

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 11:57 PM
  • 4 Replies

Hi ladies,

I'm venting because I was majorly irked today. I went to Target with my mom and DD to get out of the house. I had surgery last week because a bone tumor that I had removed in January came back. So, I'm stuck on crutches, in a fracture boot cast and after that in a leg brace because I now have drop foot from the surgery (they had to remove a lot of bone and muscle, they also damaged my nerve). Anyway, this lady was angry with me for taking the last scooter at Target because "I was young, skinny, healthier than her and could handle it". That is exactly what she said to me. I had this happen before my last surgery too except at Wal-Mart. My mom once again got angry and yelled at her for being so rude. Clearly I can't walk on my own! How is it my fault that I got there before her? Ugh. Thanks for listening or well, reading. :)

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world."- Mahatma Gandhi
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 11:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
MandyOs
by on Aug. 29, 2009 at 12:03 AM

She's just mad you got the last one. :]

Sirenabella
by on Aug. 29, 2009 at 12:11 AM

You need it and got there first. Some ppl have no manners and a sense of entitlement. Try not to let them bug you.  

frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Aug. 29, 2009 at 12:42 AM

They are first come first serve at the stores.  Oh well, you got there before her and you have an injury so you can use it.  I have seen teenagers with no obvious injury or disability race them aroudn the store.

Godsgirl4ever06
by on Aug. 29, 2009 at 12:48 AM

Quoting Sirenabella:

You need it and got there first. Some ppl have no manners and a sense of entitlement. Try not to let them bug you.  

I'm a bible beliving church going christian who spanks vax's cosleeps,NONcio,lets my child watch tv and works hard for my money mommy this is me take it or leave it  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)