Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

the Obama propaganda on tuesday the 8th... has anyone heard of this?

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 12:25 AM
  • 36 Replies

I started watching this and thought no big deal, as I watched further I thought it was kinds sucky for the kids having to enter into a political debate. Mind you it's from a church speaker so it's very religious. but a bit worrying.

And I have no idea what the brown shirt acadamy is

all the siggys seem to say all theses beliefs that each mom has... I just believe that each of us raise our kids to the best of our abilities and pray they become responsible adults someday. so really does it matter if we erf or bf or ff or co-sleep or tummy sleep or are sahm or single moms who work 2 jobs to pay the bills. all that matters is we love our kids and want the best for them.

My girls Angel 13, Bella 6, and Dani (6/25/09)

by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 12:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LauraKW
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 12:26 AM

Are ya kidding me?  Have you not been on in a few days?

PAbbs09
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 12:28 AM

this post is propaganda, as well as the video and has little to do with the speech to the children and more to do with other peoples opinions about it.

katiebugg319
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 12:28 AM

lol too funny. i can't take someone seriously when they don't say Obama, just "the lone legged mac daddy"

cheyeone
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 12:33 AM

lol I agree at first I had no clue who he was talking about

Quoting katiebugg319:

lol too funny. i can't take someone seriously when they don't say Obama, just "the lone legged mac daddy"

all the siggys seem to say all theses beliefs that each mom has... I just believe that each of us raise our kids to the best of our abilities and pray they become responsible adults someday. so really does it matter if we erf or bf or ff or co-sleep or tummy sleep or are sahm or single moms who work 2 jobs to pay the bills. all that matters is we love our kids and want the best for them.

Aislinn
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 12:33 AM

The Republican party is making an asses out of themselves over this. Why can't they see that? After this speech, that I am sure is squeaky clean, the Republicans are going to lose MORE credibility. Why can't people take this as an opportunity to get your children interested in politics because. I am sorry, burying their heads in the sand will do this country no good. BTW, I USED to vote republican 99% of the time until a few years ago. This is a prime example WHY I left the party. Can't deal with the craziness.

cheyeone
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 12:34 AM

ok so give me a clue why everyone doesn't want their kids in school on tuesday... I'm still sending mine but this is a confusing thing for me since we are not a very political family.

Quoting PAbbs09:

this post is propaganda, as well as the video and has little to do with the speech to the children and more to do with other peoples opinions about it.

cheyeone
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 12:35 AM

ok so it's a republican vs democrat issue I get it

Quoting Aislinn:

The Republican party is making an asses out of themselves over this. Why can't they see that? After this speech, that I am sure is squeaky clean, the Republicans are going to lose MORE credibility. Why can't people take this as an opportunity to get your children interested in politics because. I am sorry, burying their heads in the sand will do this country no good. BTW, I USED to vote republican 99% of the time until a few years ago. This is a prime example WHY I left the party. Can't deal with the craziness.

LauraKW
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 12:37 AM

Quoting cheyeone:

ok so it's a republican vs democrat issue I get it

Quoting Aislinn:

Anti-Obama people think that he will brainwash their children in his speech, I think.

luv2wahm

Ok..so when then Vice President Bush came to my high school years ago was the propoganda? We  had a huge assembly. We were pulled out of class for this assembly for 1 1/2 hours.  I was in drill team and we had to carry in the American flag, he talked about the importance of schools and education. He talked about being an American. Not once did I hear anyone say it was inappropriate...

family in the van

Who I am as a mom can not be expressed in a paragraph. It is expressed by who my children will become.

lovemymarine306

completely agree.  and i'm glad i ditched that party a few years ago too!

Quoting Aislinn:

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Lilypie

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)