Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pick a name any name...

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 12:30 AM
  • 51 Replies

This is just for fun! Say you went to the doctor and found out that you were having another baby, or babies! :) What would you want to name them? You can give an explanation if you'd like!

Again, I'm bored, so this is just for fun.

If I had another baby I would name the baby

Kinsley Nicole(girl)

Nicholas Randall (boy)

I also LOVE LOVE LOVEthe name Jackson

The girl name is just a random name that I liked along with my best friends name for the middle. And the boy name is My DH's uncle that passed away along with my fathers name(who also passed)

Give it a go :)

Proud Wife to my MARINE Jeremy. Proud Mama to one Stinky Rotten Beautiful Precious Princess, Ashlyn. Love my life :)

by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 12:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TJP_ASP_MOMMY
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 12:31 AM

Ethan Michael or Autumn Ruby. 

<3 Aubri Stacia & Tyler Joseph <3

GracieLullaby27
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 12:34 AM

If it were a boy: Ryan Daniel

If it were a girl: Rylan Mary

I really wanted to name DS Ryan, but EXHubs chose Jack, which I also liked, but I had really been calling the baby Ryan for most of my pregnancy...so I'm determined to use Ryan for my next child. And the middle names: Daniel is my older brother and Mary is my mom. It would tickle her pink to finally have a grandaughter and to have her named after her would be the icing on the cake..i hope I get blessed with more one day...SOON=P

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
FostrMom1
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 12:35 AM

Girl--Brooklynn Kassidy Ann

Boy -Bradyn Joseph  (Brady)

mama2conor
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 12:36 AM

Ok, first I have to explain that there is a naming scheme in our family.  My initials are CMB, DH's are CWB.  I decided that our children will have initials to match ours, so our first born (the cutie in my sig) is CWB.  If we have another, the initials will be CMB.

And right now, I can only think of girls names, not boys yet..

First name would be Cathryne or Catie

Middle name: Mae (after DH's maternal grandmother), Marina (after my older sister who died after she was born), or for randomness: Megan or Makenna.

These names aren't set in stone, but the naming scheme is.

MamaSince08
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 12:36 AM

I also love the name Rowan. I swear..my poor hubby. We're gonna have a million babies!! :) I'm so baby crazy right now! lol

Proud Wife to my MARINE Jeremy. Proud Mama to one Stinky Rotten Beautiful Precious Princess, Ashlyn. Love my life :)

MamaSince08
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 12:37 AM

My friend is naming her son Braydon :) I love it.

Quoting FostrMom1:

Girl--Brooklynn Kassidy Ann

Boy -Bradyn Joseph  (Brady)

Mommy2Nikolas
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 12:38 AM

For a boy, Lukas Ryan.

For a girl, _____ Corinne. I LOVE A names, so these are the ones I'm going to choose from:

Adriana, Arabella, Avalei, Avalynn, Aliana.

Any votes for one of those? :-)

ilovelauryn
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 12:38 AM

Well I am pregnat, but Dh doesnt like either name I have choosen, so we are at a lost.

Girl- Kenzley Peyton

Boy- Levi William

MamaSince08
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 12:41 AM

I love the girl name. DH HATES Kinsley. So that probably won't work. lol.

Quoting ilovelauryn:

Well I am pregnat, but Dh doesnt like either name I have choosen, so we are at a lost.

Girl- Kenzley Peyton

Boy- Levi William

MamaSince08
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 12:43 AM

I like Avalynn or Aliana.

Here are a couple suggestions: (I also like A names but DH said no keeping a theme going. lol) Anabelle, Alina, Allison, Aubrey  I went through all of these when we decided on Ashlyn :)

Quoting Mommy2Nikolas:

For a boy, Lukas Ryan.

For a girl, _____ Corinne. I LOVE A names, so these are the ones I'm going to choose from:

Adriana, Arabella, Avalei, Avalynn, Aliana.

Any votes for one of those? :-)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)