Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

No more drama post so....

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 12:56 AM
  • 7 Replies

how do  you mamma get your babys asleep?

after some food i  bounes mine to sleepquiet

by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 12:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
LeanneC
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 12:58 AM

I give him the boob, or put him in the sling... If I miss his early sleep signals he will just pass out wherever he is.

Fit_Momma_Of_2
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 1:00 AM

Mine needs to have some milk and be rocked to sleep :( My arms end up dead!!! lol

Siggy I made myself :) by you.

butterflyblu
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 1:01 AM

Tell him it's time to go night night and get in his bed.  LOL  He does and goes right to sleep!  When he was a baby, I'd just rock him.  Sometimes DH would lay down with him and fall asleep with him. 

mrs.curtis07
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 1:03 AM

lol, dd self-weaned at 14 months, but i miss it so much, it's like magic at night time, lmao.  i called it "sleep serum".  

to answer your question op, we do the bed time bath, brush her teeth, lotion her up and get pj's on, read a book, then turn on the lullaby music with the lights off and lay her down.  in that exact order every night.  but now, at 20 months old, she's going through a reallllly weird phase all of the sudden where she insists on sleeping with us every single night and she'll wake up in her bed at 12:30 am every night and cry.  i have no idea how or why this started.  kinda scary with the new baby on the way, lol

Quoting LeanneC:

I give him the boob, or put him in the sling... If I miss his early sleep signals he will just pass out wherever he is.

paganbaby
by Ruby Member on Sep. 7, 2009 at 1:06 AM

breastfeedinglike this!

caeruleusdea
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 2:42 PM

bump

Godsgirl4ever06
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 2:47 PM

mine isnt a baby she is 3 but when she is tired she grabs her cup and lays on the couch and falls asleep then we put her in bed

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)