Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

THERE - I finally said it !!!!!

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 1:02 AM
  • 82 Replies

Seriously how is it that so many CM members end up having a loser for a SO?

With all the complaining/b*tching and negative talk about the SO's you just  seriously / truthfully had no real idea what they were like before you had kids?

Poor Kids, their the ones who really suffer based on Mommys poor choice of man.

It's what Dr Laura would say!

shoppingCHEAP - EASY & YUMMY MEALS!!eating

by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 1:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
FutureSoccerM0m
by Platinum Member on Sep. 7, 2009 at 1:03 AM

Oh man. I wonder how long before this one blows up lol

vgmomof2grtkds
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 1:05 AM

Let me get my popcorn

popcorn

Fit_Momma_Of_2

Because thier dumbasses who put up with shit b/c thier "In Love". Sorry, but I dont care how I love a man there is NO way I'm going to allow them to treat me like trash.

Siggy I made myself :) by you.

lovemymarine306

my husband might seem like a douche from all the stuff i say about him on here, but thats only because i use CM to vent about him...he's actually a great guy. 

but he's a marine who deploys to combat zones several times and sees some crazy stuff...and he changes a little with each deployment.  so he's not the same man i married...but i still love him.

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Lilypie

FostrMom1

Hmmmm this could go seriously dramatic, but i pretty much agree!

masonsmommii

what i dont get is why some stay with the cheaters after they do it time and time again and then complain on here like its gonna help, i say leave his ass

Mezzi
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 1:06 AM

It would only infuriate those who see even a ounce of truth in the comment and yet are in denial.

Quoting FutureSoccerM0m:

Oh man. I wonder how long before this one blows up lol

mommy2zach
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 1:07 AM

Riiiight. Because we aren't allowed to complain every now and then, and when we do, it doesn't mean that's how we truthfully feel, just how we feel about our SO's at that moment. Sometimes we blow things out of proportion because we're so pissed off, but whatever, I guess I made a horrible choice in choosing my man, and my poor son will have to suffer the rest of his life. Bad me!

eye rolling

beadingmom17
by Rachel on Sep. 7, 2009 at 1:09 AM

LOL!  I was just thinking about posting something like this!  It would be a cold day in hell before I let my husband get away with walking all over me or not helping me out with the kids and/or household stuff.  I guess I will never understand it.  I get that some women use CM to vent about their hubbies, okay, that's fine.  But I see post after post about how these women are doing everything in their house and they can't understand why their husband won't lift a finger....um....'cause you let him get away with it?  If there is a good answer out there, I really and truly would love it hear it!

Mezzi
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 5:05 PM

anyone else feel the same? 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)