Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

If you have a light brown/tan house..........

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 1:11 AM
  • 5 Replies

and you have trim, any color other than white, can you please post a pic? I am trying to decide what color to paint the trim (about 3 inches thick) around my windows, and my front door will be the same. We do not have any shutters, and there is no room to put any up.  We have a 6ftx5ft  picture window on one side, and a regular window on the other. I am thinking a rustic red or a dark orange, almost brown color. Dh says green. (every other house by us is green!).  We have two columns in the front which will (hopefully soon) in the future be partially covered in stone veneer.  Thanks!

by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 1:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
LuvMyHannahNZac
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 1:13 AM

I'll have to post tomorrow....but ours is tan with chocolate brown trim. 

WvPhotobug
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 8:44 AM

*bump*t  just looking for some ideas : ) 

larissacst
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 8:47 AM

chocolate brown here too

retsillacam
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 8:51 AM

LOL is it bad I had to go look and see what color the trim was? LMAO. I mean I was kinda sure it was green, but not 100% I can not find a pic:-( I had them on my old computer and for some reason a deleted the house pics album off of my myspace. But my house is beige with dark green shutters and dark green trim.

Schleetle
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 8:53 AM

We have dark greyish green, and dark brown... There is another house that is the same model as ours that has dark red brick with dark red shutters next to the tan, and that also looks nice. At the time the house with red was $5,000 more than ours so we didn't get that one... Then a year later is sold for $14,000 less than what we bought our house for... gotta love the market! >:(

Anyway that is our house, and the other house is red brick on the front left where the two windows are, and dark red shutters/door. My parents have tan siding on their house, and they have maroon colored shutters, and I think white trim, but I could be wrong about that because they recently painted everything.

Pregnancy Ticker

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)