Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Question about Mypoints?

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 1:14 AM
  • 4 Replies

A friend of mine invited me to this and I don't know what it is it seems legit but I dont know There are some good coupons you can print if you join and you get points for them but I just dont know if its a scam.. Anyone know about it?

by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 1:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Momof2Stepof3
by Platinum Member on Sep. 7, 2009 at 1:16 AM

My friend a few years ago told me about it she turns in all her points around this time of the year for gift cards so she can start holiday shopping. Another friend reminded me about it and I have 2500 points and will turn mine in soon for gift cards so I can put some money towards my kids bday presents.

Jenn

Quoting SarahMerritt_22:

A friend of mine invited me to this and I don't know what it is it seems legit but I dont know There are some good coupons you can print if you join and you get points for them but I just dont know if its a scam.. Anyone know about it?

(\__/) This is bunny. Copy and paste
(='.'=) bunny into your signature to
(")_(") help him gain world domination
WvPhotobug
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 1:17 AM

I use it all the time, every time I shop online using one of their sponsored stores, in fact. Love the coupons, and I have actually earned many $25 gift cards, and even a few $50 ones too! Nothing beats getting paid to shop lol!

pregogirl
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 1:18 AM

whats the website for this?  I have never heard of it.

Supervane
by Platinum Member on Sep. 7, 2009 at 1:19 AM

I'm on it - I LOVE IT! Definetly legit. I dont just do the coupons, I do surveys, shopping, and what they call click thrus. I have gotten alot of points that I've exchanged for several gift cards. IT IS STIRCTLY INVITATION ONLY SITE! Your friend probably sent you one to be nice and also because you get 250 points per person that joins and stays active. I recommend it! Might as well make some money while you are spending time online, even if that money comes to you in the form of gift cards. I got my mom hooked on it and she uses it for restaurant gift cards...

If anyone on here wants an invite feel free to message me.

thseptbabyblinkie.gif September Baby image by KsJenthinkinpinka1.gif I think in pink image by MoMeg_2006Married.gif happily married image by dorothy5678Supportbfing.gif Support Breastfeeding image by unique_style4unewfree_C-Section_Mommy.gif c-sect image by andee16SUPERGRIL.gif Super girl image by cassycharlie    

latinflags.gif LATiN MAMi image by KINDRA1_photosvintagets0.jpg MEXICAN GIRL image by malta57  3179736265.jpg Super Mom image by TruePatriot1776  Not_Worth_The_Lip_Gloss_by_Tokiochi.jpg image by HRForrest       

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)