Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WHy do men have to be so frustrateing? PIOG

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 1:44 AM
  • 2 Replies

Maybe its my pregnancy hormones getting the best of me but seriously just because i am a SAHM does that mean i must do everything while my hubby does nothing? Tonight while he was getting ready for bed he said he wanted to get up 5 minutes earlyer so he can make his own coffee sence i am not getting up at 4am with him anymore to make his coffee and he seems to be upset about that. Well i went in to the bedroom to reset the alarm on my side of the bed before i forget and while i was in there he asked if i would make the bed to and i said thats right because i must do everything while you do nothing. He said i work just because it's one word doesnt mean i dont do alot of different things. Ok i know his job is demanding nd he is always on his feel and rarely gets a break but i cook, clean and take care of my 5 year old son who will be starting kindergarten on tuesday i take his clothes to the dry cleaners and if he wants me to go get dinner i do and i'm pregnant and i was telling him all of this and he said but thats ok and i told him that i would love to see him push a watermelon out of a small hole he said thats fine you wanted the kids. Your right i wanted the kids and i love them both but seriously it took two of us to get pregnant but its only taken one of us to raise our 5 year old and i am doing everything in my power to take care of the baby on the way. He's mad because i refuse to get up at 4am everyday to make coffee for him then get my son up at 8am everyday to get him ready for school that leaves me with like maybe 2-3 hourse of sleep a night now counting how much i get up to go to the bathroom Sorry for the long vent but i feel like i am in this alone i mean even when i want sex its like a crime i'm 26 i have a high sex drive but god forbid i ever want sex we have sex maybe once a week if i am lucky. This last time i wanted sex it was 8 days between the last time we had sex to me thats a long time i dont know maybe i am over reacting or maybe its my hormones anyways thanks for listening to me ramble now i feel better

by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 1:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Fit_Momma_Of_2
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 1:47 AM

you need to have a talk with him && be completly honest about your feelings and reasons.

Siggy I made myself :) by you.

jenking04
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 2:12 AM

Quoting Fit_Momma_Of_2:

you need to have a talk with him && be completly honest about your feelings and reasons.

I have talked to him about how i feel and he always sas he's sorry and that he loves me and he will do better but better never comes

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)