Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How many of you ladies have...

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 2:52 AM
  • 15 Replies

A college degree? I am curious to see how many moms on here have a college degree, I graduated with my Bachelor's in May and I am considering going to school for Physical Therapy. If you have your degree what is it in and are you working in that field?

by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 2:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
trbl66621
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 2:54 AM

I am 3 classes away from my AAS in ECE (early childhood education) 

CarynZ
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 2:55 AM

BA: Spanish,  and MEd. Teacher.

rebabeach2
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 2:57 AM

I have a BA in English, a secondary teaching credential, and two special education credentials - one for mild to moderate disabilities and the other in moderate to severe disabilities. I joke with my husband that the only reason we had children is so they can pay my student loans off when I die. :oD 

shecallsmemom04
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 3:11 AM

i am working on my masters in criminal justice right now.  once i get my PhD in that, i'll be going on to veterinary medicine. 

and yes, i'm working in that field. 

if you really want to know about me, just read my personal statement on my profile, it's easier. :-)
MixedCooke
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 3:26 AM

Bachelors of Science in Criminal Justice and work at a police department.

SAMNMAYASMOM
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 3:35 AM

Well, I don't have my degree yet, but I just started going back to school for that! :)

PinkArmyWifey
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 3:42 AM

I have an Associates in Drafting & Design Technology, but am currently not working. I worked in the field for 4 yrs while attending college & after graduating, but since we've moved I haven't really been actively looking for a position (I'm really dreading havin' to work in/drive into the city everyday, so I've put it off).

Katharine1229
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 3:52 AM

I have finished two years towards my BA---had a problem with the dean when he accepted for me to take a year off and then when i went to get back he told me i had needed to sign some form...which he had not told me before. In the profession I was going into though, I really found out that a college degree is not that important..people use college for the contacts, even though i have always planned on finishing. (i was going for a bachelors in music for classical double bass performance)

pregnancy
HisMommy414
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 3:57 AM

No, I don't have a college degree. I'm going back to high school starting this upcoming Wednesday and after I graduate I plan on going to college for training in pharmaceutical work. 

lbdm2002
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 4:02 AM

I have a Bachelor of Science in Secondary education..with certifications in American History, Government and Politics, Geography, Economics and Middle/Intermediate Math.  :)

And no...my degree is NOT being used.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)