Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WHICH ONE IS KYLA?!

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 3:13 AM
  • 10 Replies

OK So I have 2 daughters. And in my photos of them as babies(well Marissa is still a baby lol) but in the photos no one can tell them apart. So maybe you can. Kyla is 2.5 And Marissa is 11 months. Ill post a picture of Kyla and then the 11 month baby pictures of each baby and can you guess which one is Kyla?

Kyla

PICTURE 1

PICTURE 2

by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 3:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TaraJJones
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 3:15 AM

they look  A LOT alike.. I'm gonna guess pic 1?

fragglerockette
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 3:16 AM

I say Kayla is the first baby pic

krisalynn
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 3:17 AM

432mommy
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 3:19 AM

I say pic 1 they look alot alike though

mommywife06
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 3:19 AM

Really? Maybe its me that I can tell the difference lol. But eveyone says Kyla and Marissa look so much alike especially at birth! Im like I dont see it. lol

Quoting TaraJJones:

ATM1991
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 3:24 AM

they do look a lot alime Im going toguess that pic 1 is kyla

I'm a Life LOViN' 18 year old bisexual first time mommy to cayden I vaccinate and bottle feed, and never co-sleep. I let my son CIO...But who cares? We all have diffrent parenting styles.I'm a 110% pro-life, dont give a shit what you think, fast-food junkie, online college course taking type of mommy =) I am no longer with my baby's father but I am engaged to the love of my life. I graduated high School class of 2009, am working on getting my degree in Early Childhood Education and I'm on the way to break the teen mommy stereotype. I DONT regret any decisions I have made in my life and honestly, I WOULDNT HAVE IT ANY OTHER WAY!

mommywife06
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 3:26 AM

YOU GUYS ALL GOT IT! How did no one else? MY OWN FAMILY GOT THEM MIXED UP lol. Im like seriously? And then I got my dad and husband mad at me for Kyla's bathing suit.  

TaraJJones
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 3:26 AM

they look a lot alike to me! You know because they're you babies! haha..

Quoting mommywife06:

Really? Maybe its me that I can tell the difference lol. But eveyone says Kyla and Marissa look so much alike especially at birth! Im like I dont see it. lol

Quoting TaraJJones:

mommywife06
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 3:27 AM

lol My own husband or father couldnt tell the difference lol. I was like ok something isnt right here. haha!

Quoting TaraJJones:

they look a lot alike to me! You know because they're you babies! haha..

Quoting mommywife06:

Quoting TaraJJones:

nothingbutgirls
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 3:29 AM

You can tell by her smile and her cheeks. I had guessed #1 then I read all of the answers to see that I was right lol. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)