Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

if your awake, please partake and help me

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 6:18 AM
  • 15 Replies

pirate party stuff, show me decorations, place settings, games, invites, cakes. the whole nine yards. my sons birthday is in october and i have some ideas but i  need more. lol any ideas will be appreciated. i know some mommas are awake and bored so please help...

by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 6:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Sep. 7, 2009 at 6:21 AM

Are you  going for real pirate ideas or Pirates of caribbean style or a cartoonish style?

sadeyez11
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 6:23 AM

a mix of real pirates and cartoon pirates but no pirates of the caribean (ds has never seen that movie)

Quoting frndlyfn:

Are you  going for real pirate ideas or Pirates of caribbean style or a cartoonish style?

frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Sep. 7, 2009 at 6:25 AM

Quoting sadeyez11:

a mix of real pirates and cartoon pirates but no pirates of the caribean (ds has never seen that movie)

Quoting frndlyfn:

okie dokie, i shortcutted (is this a word) this post so i can look around and hopefully find something to show you later.  It is 3:30am here and i need to try to get some sleep.

sadeyez11
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 6:28 AM

thank you

Quoting frndlyfn:

Quoting sadeyez11:

Quoting frndlyfn:

okie dokie, i shortcutted (is this a word) this post so i can look around and hopefully find something to show you later.  It is 3:30am here and i need to try to get some sleep.

Army_Mom_2_Boyz
by Ruby Member on Sep. 7, 2009 at 6:36 AM

when is his b-day??

mummykittie
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 6:39 AM

I just had a pirate surprise party for my DH and i found a bunch of cute and cheap stuff at oriental trading co online. heres the site. i get alot of party stuff from there cause its cheap but good stuff and alot of things come in bulk or can just get a few. i use it for almost every event i have (iam a party planner lol) so has been a great site. Also-iam not sure if they have it where your from but here we have a dollar tree and back where they have the party stuff i found some pirate things and was only a doller each so was really nice. hope it helps. good luck!!   

http://orientaltrading.com

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

sadeyez11
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 6:41 AM

his birthday is october 12th but his party is october 17th

Quoting Army_Mom_2_Boyz:

when is his b-day??

Army_Mom_2_Boyz
by Ruby Member on Sep. 7, 2009 at 6:48 AM

kool, mine is Oct 8th and my sons is Oct 10th

Quoting sadeyez11:

his birthday is october 12th but his party is october 17th

Quoting Army_Mom_2_Boyz:

when is his b-day??

mimicheryl
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 6:58 AM

Try martha stewart.com.  the site has a lot of ideas for all different birthday themes.

party

sadeyez11
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 7:12 AM

just tried it, no pirate themes

Quoting mimicheryl:

Try martha stewart.com.  the site has a lot of ideas for all different birthday themes.

party

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)