Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My worst nightmare......

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 9:52 AM
  • 15 Replies

My son loves barney. I never liked the show and always said "my kids will never watch Barney!" Well.........

Atleast he finally learned to clap his hands....... because of "If you're happy and you know it"

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 9:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lori257
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 9:56 AM

LOL!!!! 

Mommy4two
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 9:58 AM

While most of the shows on t.v these days drive me nuts, as long as their educational I kinda can get over it lol....

Jynnifer292
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 10:08 AM

Lol, we ALL said it......and we all watched it.  

We are all shades of gray. It’s been said again and again; life’s a process. We are fleeting moments that come and go, and I am grateful to have my time, my aspirations and my mistakes, my flaws and my abilities. Think of me what you will, but before you do, don’t. Alexander William Gaskarth

ssyotka
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 10:10 AM

Quoting Jynnifer292:

Lol, we ALL said it......and we all watched it.  

Said it tons of times, well she too loves the purple dinosaur

Cisri1974
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 10:11 AM

Is it too much to ask for the famous purple dinosaur who shall not be named to die a horrible death before mine gets that old?  Great, now I have the song in my head!  Arggggg!!  LOL

Amye2009
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 10:15 AM

LOL I agree, I hated it and when my ds was watching it (12 yrs ago) we only had 1 TV and lived in a very small apt. So I couldn't even escape the sound! I would even try to get him more interested in Sesame Street, but he LOVED him some Barney! I would sing those songs in my sleep, wake up singing them. It was crazy! Thank God he listens to Hip-hop now.

Gorgeous Default pic BTW

angelAmye

tairakittie
by Platinum Member on Sep. 7, 2009 at 10:18 AM

Barney is not aloud in my house lol my friend brought over a couple of videos for DD and like 2 or 3 of them were Barney... yeah, we still havent watched them!

Spongebob on the other hand... I said it would never happen... and well, we watch Spongebob everyday now =/ 

Beatlemama
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 10:20 AM

I remember saying the same thing!  My son does watch it now, though he likes Tigger & Pooh better.

OwensMama824
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 10:21 AM

ARRR that's another one. Spongebob, I absolutely despise Spongebob. That show is 100% not allowed in my home, my fiance gives me crap about it because he "loves" Spongebob.

Quoting tairakittie:

Barney is not aloud in my house lol my friend brought over a couple of videos for DD and like 2 or 3 of them were Barney... yeah, we still havent watched them!

Spongebob on the other hand... I said it would never happen... and well, we watch Spongebob everyday now =/ 

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Cisri1974
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 10:46 AM

His annoying laugh does me in every time.  LOL

Quoting OwensMama824:

ARRR that's another one. Spongebob, I absolutely despise Spongebob. That show is 100% not allowed in my home, my fiance gives me crap about it because he "loves" Spongebob.

Quoting tairakittie:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)