Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Did Army Wives come on on Sunday?

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 10:40 AM
  • 7 Replies

I am not in the US so I cannot watch it on TV. It isn't showing up where I watch it so I was curious if it aired or not.

Thanks

I have 3 wonderful children. Johnathon is 6, Seth is 2 and our newest addition, River was born May 6. My children are my world and for that reason I choose to keep them as safe as possible. They rear-face to the limits on their car seats, they harness to at least 6 yrs and 40lbs and they booster to 8-12 yrs or until they can properly sit in an adult seatbelt. I don't care what you choose and I won't judge you. Feel free to ask me why I choose what I do!

by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 10:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
ARMYWIFEHILL
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 10:41 AM

not sure what your asking but its on monday nights lol!

Susan262
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 10:43 AM

Its always on Sunday night here.  My guide said it was a repeat.  But I will look to see if it is on tonight, I hate to miss it. 

MommyToTwo0408
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 10:43 AM

It was a re-run last night, but new episodes are back on next Sunday.

Lilypie - (XW6N)Lilypie - (8QxE)

Lilypie - (c5cM)preview image

mommytwoboys
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 10:45 AM

LOL. I didn't know that. We are in Germany so I am sort of out of the loop. :)

Thanks though I will check the site again on Tue to see what it says..

I know AFN will play it some times, but I think it is late at night and I don't know if it is the new ones or not.

I have 3 wonderful children. Johnathon is 6, Seth is 2 and our newest addition, River was born May 6. My children are my world and for that reason I choose to keep them as safe as possible. They rear-face to the limits on their car seats, they harness to at least 6 yrs and 40lbs and they booster to 8-12 yrs or until they can properly sit in an adult seatbelt. I don't care what you choose and I won't judge you. Feel free to ask me why I choose what I do!

mommytwoboys
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 10:46 AM

Quoting MommyToTwo0408:

It was a re-run last night, but new episodes are back on next Sunday.

Okay... thanks. :)

mommyof11050307
by Ruby Member on Sep. 7, 2009 at 10:47 AM

its a rerun last night

happymom_0307
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 10:51 AM

That's odd.  It comes on Sundays here on Lifetime.

Quoting ARMYWIFEHILL:

not sure what your asking but its on monday nights lol!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)