Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

sound normal?

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 10:51 AM
  • 11 Replies

I'm about 5 weeks pregnant. I have not had any morning sickeness at all. My only symptoms are my boobs are sore/swollen, I'm tired, and my period never came..Oh and I got 2 pregnants on digi tests last week. With my daughter all I remember is being sooo sick..I have had to miscarriages, so that is why I am kinda freaked out. So I'm just wondering is it normal not to really feel pregnant at 5 weeks? and not be sick?

by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 10:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
greatmomto2
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 10:57 AM

It is completely normal. I have friends who never got sick their whole pregnancy. Just enjoy your pregnancy. Take it easy as much as you can. Congrats and good luck!

smarshy
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 11:02 AM

My morning sickness, rash from the hormones and all that crap started around 6 weeks and progressively got worse.

You might be hormonal but haven't realized it, hehe.

Jennylynn86
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 11:04 AM

Mine too... with both pregnancies... Good luck!!

Quoting smarshy:

My morning sickness, rash from the hormones and all that crap started around 6 weeks and progressively got worse.

OAmy
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 11:05 AM

My docs told me to think of morning sickness as a bell curve....and it peaks at 14 weeks. The closer you get to week 14, the more sick women tend to feel. The further you get from it, the less. But, we all know that some women puke all 9 months, some never at all!

With my son, I was sick til 5 months.. with my daughter I never got sick once.

Good luck to you!

tairakittie
by Platinum Member on Sep. 7, 2009 at 11:14 AM

yep

Quoting Jennylynn86:

Mine too... with both pregnancies... Good luck!!

Quoting smarshy:

brennajoy
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 11:16 AM

I never got sick once with my daughter.

Who is a Veteran?

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve -
            is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable
              to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including
                my life." That is an honor, and there are way too many people in this
                      country who no longer understand it. ~Author unknown

Kenre
by Ruby Member on Sep. 7, 2009 at 11:19 AM

My pregnancy with DS#1 I didn't believe I was truly pregnant until he started to move. I got sick once at the beginning and it was while I was caring for my DH who had drank too much. I got ill cleaning up his toss up, so it could have been just that. I got naseous a few times while on the train system (I lived in Japan at the time) but I always would get headaches riding the train for too long.

With DS#2 I was sick the entire time. It was so bad that my family was telling me that he was going to be a girl (old wive's tale my family follows.) I lost so much weight because I couldn't eat or keep anything down.

So, really, even the same person pregnant can have completely different pregnancies. Every child is different and thus every pregnancy is different.

1stTimeMama2010
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 11:23 AM

I was fine until my 9th week and then up until about my 13th week. Now I am 15wks and I'm good and I'm hoping it stays this way. I'm sure you will be fine though. I was worried at first too becuase I wasn't sick either.

shyannsmomma
by on Sep. 8, 2009 at 8:35 PM

thanks ladies maybe im a lil paranoid

bordprson
by on Sep. 8, 2009 at 9:21 PM

I had no symptoms of being pregnant, except for the growing belly...now my husband on the other hand had all of them...even the weight gain!

I am a cio, non-cosleeping, pro-choice, selectively vaxing, pro gay-marriage, organic food eating (when I can afford it), non video game allowing, karma believing, Twilight loving (yes vampires DO sparkle), OBAMA SUPPORTING, mommy to 2 perfect little boys, Godmother to 2 perfect little girls and wife to 1 perfect man.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)