Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WTH is this??

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 11:14 AM
  • 11 Replies

She's had little heat rashes before that looked like this, but they weren't covering her body like this is. There is a little bit on her face, and all over har back and front.

by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 11:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
azmomof03
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 11:16 AM

Have you change the brand of detergentthat you wash your clothes in or did she eat something different or get a hold of something different ? That might make her break out in a rash

retsillacam
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 11:17 AM

looks like 5th disease

MissAndrea125
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 11:19 AM

Quoting retsillacam:

looks like 5th disease

Which is..?

retsillacam
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 11:19 AM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erythema_infectiosum

maciymommieof3
by Ruby Member on Sep. 7, 2009 at 11:20 AM

omg..........I forgot all about that one....it really does...my dd had it about a year ago..

Quoting retsillacam:

looks like 5th disease

Fun Photo Contests for MOMS, Kids, and Funny Stuff!

ENTER HERE:

MissAndrea125
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 11:20 AM

Quoting azmomof03:

Have you change the brand of detergentthat you wash your clothes in or did she eat something different or get a hold of something different ? That might make her break out in a rash

Yeah actually I did change the detergent. Hmmm..... I guess that may be what it is.

madhouseof5
by Silver Member on Sep. 7, 2009 at 11:21 AM
brennajoy
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 11:21 AM

Poor baby! It could be a lot of things I'd take her to the doc first thing tomorrow.

Who is a Veteran?

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve -
            is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable
              to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including
                my life." That is an honor, and there are way too many people in this
                      country who no longer understand it. ~Author unknown

andreaRC
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 11:23 AM

that is what my sons rash looked like when he had scarlet fever.....a fancy name for strep throat with a rash, lol!

really it could be several things, lots of rashes resemble each other.  how long has it been like that?  if it is still there tomorrow i would definitely get her checked out. 

my younger son had a rash like that appear out of no where and then it was gone after 24 hours.  so, its really hard to tell what it could be.

EeeesMom
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 11:23 AM

yup what she said!good

Quoting brennajoy:

Poor baby! It could be a lot of things I'd take her to the doc first thing tomorrow.

Lilypie

Pregnancy ticker
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)