Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Things your kids do that annoy the heck out of you?

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 11:35 AM
  • 35 Replies

Heres a couple of mine that drive me nuts:

1) 3 y/o daughter asks for juice like this- "Apple juice? Apple juice? Apple juice? Apple juice? Apple juice? Apple juice? Apple juice?"

2) 1 y/o son likes to get in the kitchen trash, make a huge mess, and eat all the little goodies he finds

3) He also likes to take his diaper off. And pee. and poo. EVERYWHERE.

4) He also screeches blue murder ALL DAY. Thats one thing that make my blood curdle.

5) just had to go back and add another one- The SECOND my ass hits the seat i need to get up b/c they want juice, or potty, or diaper change, or I need to break some sort of drama up, or get the baby off the kitchen table, etc! EVERY FRIGGIN TIME.

After reading these- its funny to see that I'm not the only mom who hates being TOUCHED constantly. Cant we get 5 min without having a kid jump or sit on us?

by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 11:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jessiesluv
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 11:39 AM

1. they like to tell me to "calm down" when im not even riled up. (usually its after theyve gotten in trouble)

2. they lay all over me, put their hands on me, keep moving, kicking the seat when i want to be left alone (which is what oldest is doing as we speak)

3. i have to tell them 3 or 4 times to do something and then when i finally raise my voice, i am now mean to them.

oh and my kids are 11 and 12. this is just a few things...lol 

retsillacam
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 11:41 AM

nothing, my kids are perfect angels who do absolely nothing wrong!!! J/K. They wait until I get on the phone to fight/want a snack/want a drink/want me to do anything. They are perfectly independent until that phone hits my ear. (and I am hardly ever on the phone, once a week when I call my mom)

spcjones203
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 11:41 AM

Standing at my feet, screaming for no reason whatsoever. I know he's almost a year old and he's learning his vocals and stuff, but it does drive me nuts.

krystlzd3
by Platinum Member on Sep. 7, 2009 at 11:42 AM

My oldest likes to push the youngest.

They are always trying to get each other in trouble.

They both will scream and scream until they get their way (or, more often than not, go to time out when mommy is done listening to it, lol)

The youngest thinks the litter box contains food (He has not actually succeded in getting anything into his mouth, thank God. I always catch him in time.)

The youngest also thinks that because the animals eat it, he can too.

LeslieSS
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 11:45 AM

1.   Repeating the same word, over and over again.

2.   Having to tell them "stop" "no" over and over again.

3.   Demanding I do something for them, instead of saying "will you please get me a drink" its "get me a drink". They should know by now that doesn't work.

There are more but...

Join Us in Masquerade At Vampires Haven

MissAndrea125
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 11:45 AM

5 year old girl will talk to anyone and everyone whenever we are out somewhere, and she likes to tell them everything that goes on in our house.

6 year old boy will get mad and scream and cry like someone stole his entire toy box. Usually for the littlest stupidest reason. I do not allow that in my house, he obviously is really freaking spoiled at his dad's house and it pisses me off. He gest away with murder over there.   

ambersmommy730
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 11:46 AM

My daughter likes to squeal when one of my great-nephews gets any where near her. That squeal gets on my nerves so bad. She also likes to eat wipes.

CafeMom Tickersits a boyEthan- Due January 15, 2010

Sue660
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 11:47 AM

I have an 11 yo and 14yo.  THe 11yo screeches like a girl for no reason. it drives me nuts cause i think hes hurt. my 14 yo pesters her brother because she know she can. then turns around and tries to mother him. which annoys us both. (11yo and me)

Nece06
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 11:47 AM

1. My DD likes to ask for something a hundred times and throws a hissy fits if mommy is busy and cant get to it right then when she thinks I should ( mommy i want a sandwich , mommy i want a sandwich, mommy i want a sandwich!!!!! ) and thats just from the front room to the kitchen lol

2. I have to tell her over and over to do something and its like she cant hear or something and shes only 3 so im not looking forward to teenage years!

3. The hissy she throws when asked to pick up toys like your asking her to throw them all away or something

eye rollingwhoever came up with terrible twos was a liar because 3s are worse than twos ever were

momx22
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 11:48 AM

where do i begin lol!  i reeeaally dislike it when my 2yr old and 3yr old boys mumble and yell jibberish, instead of singing actual words or speaking words they just  speak nonsense,jibberish, they wait till im on the phone to want or need something and my 3yr old waits till the very last second to go pee in the potty which results in a huge messy spray of urine all over the bathroom:)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)