Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

facebook issues??

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 11:45 AM
  • 12 Replies

anyone else having a hard time logging into facebook this morning??  its driving me CRAZY!  LoL  i haven't been able to log in at all today. 

by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 11:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Erika560
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 11:47 AM

I haven't had a problem logging in, but some of the games aren't loading for me...

lmills
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 11:47 AM

No problem logging on to Facebook, but problems getting onto Fish World.

Cheribomb
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 11:50 AM

WTF??  it keeps saying that i can't log in due to maintenance!!! This sucks!!!  i guess i have to try & contact them

busymomma75
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 11:52 AM

They have been having problems for like the past 2 days. not logging in but on the site itself. Been a pain in the ass

harteri
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 12:33 PM

I did early this am... the page wouldnt load at all and was incredibly slow when it finally did load

GracieLullaby27
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 12:35 PM

FB has been a pain in the ass for like 4 or 5 days for me...drives me nuts. always goes to shit while I'm IMing with someone I haven't talked to in ages... 

MommyAnnaBanana
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 12:37 PM

FB has been having issues for the past few days.  My feed has been messed up since yesterday.

Photobucket

twitchymom78
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 12:39 PM

i was trying last nite to get into the games, and gave up. i haven't even tried to this morning. i think i will let it go for today. lol

MomX04
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 12:39 PM

They put up a notice last night that they were working on the problem, just have to wait it out.

ShadowRaven
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 12:51 PM

My feed has been messed up this morn. It's showing status updates from yesterday above mine from this morning, and a bunch of people that I've hidden.....

Quoting MommyAnnaBanana:

FB has been having issues for the past few days.  My feed has been messed up since yesterday.

Come join my group, The Speakeasy!

http://www.cafemom.com/group/TheSpeakeasy

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)