Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i know im just being a worry bug but....

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 12:45 PM
  • 3 Replies

my son has a runny nose a cough and a fever of 100.00. it could just be a cold but with the swine flu im kinda worried. there has already been children die around here from it. one of them was only sick for like 3 days i think.  i did hear that if you child is healthy it shouldn't get that bad, but what worries me more is that he has an irregular heart beat and idk if the flu will affect him any different.

i will be calling the doctore in about 2-4 hours depending if the tylenol help much or not.

pregnancy

by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 12:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
charady
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 12:46 PM

Good luck. Hopefully it is just your basic cold, but never hurts to check things out :)

eddysmommy
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 1:24 PM

bump

ElijahsMommy58
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 1:26 PM

I'd take him to the dr to be on the safe side. But I would rush off to the ER or anything. If its not the swine flu then he could possibly pick THAT up or anything else really , at the ER. But I'm right there along with you being a worry bug. My LO has a bicuspid aeortic valve, Idk if that would be an issue if he were to get swine flu but he also has a week immune system. I'm praying he doesnt get it!!

Oh & here is an article my mom sent me from WebMD about the swine flu if you want to check it out.

http://www.webmd.com/cold-and-flu/features/swine-flu-10-things-not-to-do

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)