Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

anyone ever stay at the Beverly Hills Hotel? would you shell out 600 bucks a night?

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 12:51 PM
  • 10 Replies

im going to visit la with my kids and dh and i wanted to stay at the beverly hills hotel buts its 605 dollars a night for the cheapest room. i cant afford that :( im poor. is it worth it? i also checked out the chateau marmont, its a little cheaper but there is limited availability because celebs go there all the time. my uncle went with his family and God knows how much he paid to stay at the Beverly Hills Hotel, then again he is almost 50 im only 23.

Nena

by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 12:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Godsgirl4ever06
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 12:55 PM

nope neve stayed there out of my budget i stayed at the hilton in florida but my aunt paid for it

mcsmom1
by Gold Member on Sep. 7, 2009 at 12:57 PM

No.  When we went to LA we paid $500.00 a night for a house directly on the beach.  My DD loves the ocean and I'd rather spend the money to have a view.

Momof2Stepof3
by Platinum Member on Sep. 7, 2009 at 12:58 PM

Honestly its just like any other hotel it has a bed, tv and a few extra things I wouldn't say any where I couldn't afford. There are some really nice hotels in the area. I only live an hour or so from Beverly Hills and I find all the hotels over rated. We stay at places like Marrot, Holiday Inn or Motel 6.

Jenn

Quoting nena_a:

im going to visit la with my kids and dh and i wanted to stay at the beverly hills hotel buts its 605 dollars a night for the cheapest room. i cant afford that :( im poor. is it worth it? i also checked out the chateau marmont, its a little cheaper but there is limited availability because celebs go there all the time. my uncle went with his family and God knows how much he paid to stay at the Beverly Hills Hotel, then again he is almost 50 im only 23.

(\__/) This is bunny. Copy and paste
(='.'=) bunny into your signature to
(")_(") help him gain world domination
nena_a
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 12:58 PM

let me add, dh doesnt want to stay there. its only me lol. he knew it would be too expensive (he is from los angeles), also we are staying five nights so it would come out to 3500 plus tax.

Nena

babybee2007
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 1:00 PM

I agree.  If you really can't afford it, then don't go there.  It's not worth it IMO.

Quoting Momof2Stepof3:

Honestly its just like any other hotel it has a bed, tv and a few extra things I wouldn't say any where I couldn't afford. There are some really nice hotels in the area. I only live an hour or so from Beverly Hills and I find all the hotels over rated. We stay at places like Marrot, Holiday Inn or Motel 6.

Jenn

Quoting nena_a:

Click the image above to check out The Girl Next Door!
I'm also an admin at Holy Cr*p, We're Awesome!
and The Beauty Salon @ Cafemom

nena_a
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 1:08 PM

im def. not going there lol i just wanted to see if any of you guys would have no problem shelling out cash like that. i mean, how pathetic would that be, some lady with 2 kids on fs at the Beverly Hills Hotel? lol! i just get frustrated because like how i see my uncle who easily shelled out thousands of dollars to stay there but he has been a district manager for a phone company FOREVER and gets paid bank. he didnt even go to college! me otoh, im finishing school, we are trying to start up our own videography business as well but its slow right now because we are paying off old debts so theres not much profit. and dont get me started on student loans. i think the best way to become wealthy is to own your own business, so that is what we are trying to build up little by little, so maybe one day i can easily go wherever the hell i want and not worry about the cost.

Nena

ErikaM27
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 1:11 PM

I would never pay that much. I rather spend that money going out.

Do you want to vent? Join my group!! WTF

MommytoKenzie08
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 1:11 PM

Hell to the No!

600$ bucks a night! I would go to a Days Inn lol.

doulala
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 1:12 PM

No.    I never had an interest in paying THAT much for a nice room, just to have to leave by 11 am.

We used to go eat at hotels like The Standard on the strip and walk around the pool.   Pretending like we were guests, lol!

;-P

• We have a secret in our culture, and it's not that birth is painful. It's that women are strong.                                                                      ~Harm
  • Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.                                                                       ~Einstein
  • To know the way ahead, ask those coming back.  ~Chinese proverb

ILoveMy2Boys619
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 1:15 PM

HELL NO!!!!!!!! It's old and runned down. Not worth it!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)