Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Yankee Candles and coupons...

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 1:15 PM
  • 2 Replies

My friends and I drove out to the Galleria yesterday to take advantage of the awesome Labor Day sale at Yankee Candles. It was about a 2 hour drive there and back.

We must of spent 45 minutes deciding what scents we wanted or what holders we wanted. All the fall stuff was out.

When we went to pay we handed the clerk our coupon. $10 off of $25. She said we could not use it because some of our candles were on sale. Hello? What does that have to do with this? I reread my coupon and all it states is I can not use it with another coupon. She said it was their policy...and where is this policy for my eyes...nowhere.

Talk about mis advertising. I wrote Yankee Candle. They sent me another coupon and apologized. Again the coupon says nothing about not using on sale items. Something needs to change Yankee Candle...this is not fair. I know of no other store that has this policy!

by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 1:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
prestonjohn
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 1:20 PM

yep never heard of that,,i have seen ones that say good on any regularly priced purchases though

Rosebeliever
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 1:31 PM

Quoting prestonjohn:

yep never heard of that,,i have seen ones that say good on any regularly priced purchases though

That is true...that makes sense. I can even go in to Bed Bath and Byond and use their coupon a Yankee Candle sale.

I was so frustrated...I love my Yankee Candles!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)