Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ewwww what is this?

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 2:43 PM
  • 8 Replies

i found this in my sons corn dogs today, its disgusting, just glad i didnt give it to him. ITS BLACK AND NASTY, NOT SURE WHAT IS THOUGH.   WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW? ANY IDEAS.????

LanceLassesSiggy.gif picture by lanclassie62

by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 2:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
ambersmommy730
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 2:45 PM

Probably just some burned batter from the factory's oil vat. That's what it looks like to me anyway. 

CafeMom Tickersits a boyEthan- Due January 15, 2010

LancsLassie
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 2:46 PM

bump

Godsgirl4ever06
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 2:46 PM

ewww i would be going the store i got them from and complaining! that is sick

MNLETLE
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 2:48 PM

agreed

Quoting ambersmommy730:

Probably just some burned batter from the factory's oil vat. That's what it looks like to me anyway. 

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

LancsLassie
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 2:49 PM

OH I WILL, JUST WAITING ON HUBBY TO GET HOME FROM WORK.... JUST CURIOUS AS TO WHAT IT IS, ITS SOFT SO I DONT SEE IT BEING BURNED FAT... BUT U JUST DONT KNOW

blessed107
by Ruby Member on Sep. 7, 2009 at 3:13 PM

It is just burned batter.

marusia1052
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 3:20 PM

But you can always complain to the company that makes them and get free coupons. lol That's what I've done and gotten several really nice free things from it. Customer satisfaction, right?

Pregnancy ticker
LauraKW
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 3:30 PM

Quoting marusia1052:

But you can always complain to the company that makes them and get free coupons. lol That's what I've done and gotten several really nice free things from it. Customer satisfaction, right?

What she said.  Don't go back to the store - call the 800 number on the box / bag and talk to the manufacturer's customer service.  You will get better results from them then you will get from the store where you bought them.

Oh, and it just looks like burned batter to me as well, but you should still call them.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)