Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

shoes????? what store??? help! PIOG

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 3:06 PM
  • 21 Replies

ok dd needs dress shoes for fall and i dont have a ton of money to spend on a pair she is 3 so she wears like a size 9 do you know where i can get these cheap??? i dont like walmarts selection and we need ones that will last for snow and sleet.

by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 3:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mcsmom1
by Gold Member on Sep. 7, 2009 at 3:06 PM

Payless

swaney06
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 3:08 PM

shoe show or show carnival are great even toysrus and target have good shoes and great deals too.. i dont like payless their shoes dont really last but they are cheap and most the time the have the bogo 1/2 off going one...but shoe carnival is always bogo 1/2 off .....i once got a pair from old navy and they have lasted 3 kids and are still going and look brand new

CAarmywife
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 3:09 PM

i used to get dds shoes at payless (seemed to have been the only store with wide sizes). they held up really great. now that i figured out shes flat footed i only get striderite and only when they are onsale but thats probably too much. have u tried target as well?

westtexaslady
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 3:10 PM

ebay has really good prices and alot of shoes up for auction are brand new...

reecenkaden
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 3:12 PM

www.cutieclothes.com

They're having an awesome sale on some really cute stuff.

dancingpengiune.gif the dancer image by jjjohnnaThis Penguin Dances for Freedom From Religion
I got that BOOM BOOM POW!!!

Godsgirl4ever06
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 3:12 PM

no havent tried target yet. maybe this week i will try there. i tried walmart childrens place and gymboree and didnt like any of them and gymboree was too expensive

Quoting CAarmywife:

i used to get dds shoes at payless (seemed to have been the only store with wide sizes). they held up really great. now that i figured out shes flat footed i only get striderite and only when they are onsale but thats probably too much. have u tried target as well?

butterflyblu
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 3:13 PM

I really like Target's shoes.  Although I've never shopped for girls shoes, they seem to have a nice selection.  I found a pair I liked for my son but they didn't have his size in stock.  The girl section seems bigger than the boys'.   You can get a nice pair for under $15.

HeartofGold
by Gold Member on Sep. 7, 2009 at 3:14 PM

Try Ross....they have great prices on things including shoes. I just got my daughter a pair of DC's for $25.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the group owner of the following groups:

Oregon Moms

August 2005 Birth Club

Car Seat Safety

Antidepressants

Women with Fibroids

If one or more of my groups are of interest to you please click on the link above and join today....see ya there

CAarmywife
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 3:15 PM

gymboree can have great sales. u really have to watch though so if u need them pronto probably not the best option lol. oh i forgot to say to try ebay to find striderite! they are really great quality.

Quoting Godsgirl4ever06:

no havent tried target yet. maybe this week i will try there. i tried walmart childrens place and gymboree and didnt like any of them and gymboree was too expensive

Quoting CAarmywife:

Erika560
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 3:16 PM

Sears, JcPenny, Kohls or you could try some online stores and see if they have any sales going on.  I like Zappos.com but I have two boys so I really only need sneakers.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)