Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy related

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 3:40 PM
  • 8 Replies

Ok this is going to sound really odd lol

When i have to tinkle pretty bad in the morning, i can physically see my bladder when im laying on my back. Its really hard and its right up next to my belly button lol. but its a HUGE lump lol. After i use the bath room it goes away. Has anyone else ever noticed this while prego lol?

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers

by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 3:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Cafe GroupAdmin
by Head Admin on Sep. 7, 2009 at 3:48 PM

wave

Thank you for posting on the group!  We're glad you're here!

You may also want to post on  these CafeMom Groups:
PREGNANCY Info On CafeMom!

Medical questions

We suggest joining and meeting other Moms in these Recommended Groups, too!

If you have a question or would like to share advice with other moms, just click the "Answers" tab at the top of every page on CafeMom.

The search bar at the top of every page can be used to search for specific information.

We hope you're enjoying the site!

- The Cafe Group Admin Team

Please join:
 Advice for Moms        The CafeMom  Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
Kids, Fun & Photos! Kids, Fun & Photos!    Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics
The Cafe                        CafeMom Hollywood

EsmeVincent
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 3:49 PM

no but if I really needed to go laying on my back actually made some come out so if i had to go I just ran...well not ran but waddled as fast as I could before he kicked/punched my bladdler and made me pee myself

I know ALL moms think their children are perfect and some may say mine is abnormal but I would rather my child be abnormal if YOU are what you call NORMAL

neenerashley
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 3:50 PM

LOL, Im not that far yet. Oh what I have to look forward to!

Quoting EsmeVincent:

no but if I really needed to go laying on my back actually made some come out so if i had to go I just ran...well not ran but waddled as fast as I could before he kicked/punched my bladdler and made me pee myself

butterflyblu
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 4:56 PM

Are you sure it's your bladder?  I know sometimes when I have to go really bad, the baby switches positions and as he grows and takes up more space, sometimes there will be a lump sticking out and it's him, not my bladder.  The bladder is very small and it a lot lower than your belly button.   But I don't know, if you are only 14 weeks, your baby is still pretty small.  That didn't happen to me until the third trimester. 

tgentosi
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 4:59 PM

It could be that your bladder is pushing your uterus up since it is full. So what you could be seeing is you baby! Your bladder is under your uterus

lcappytan05
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 5:00 PM

lol...i dont know if that's your bladder....

now, i have gotten to the point that i have to go sooooo bad and my bladder is so full that when i actually get to the bathroom, it is a very slow trickle until it is all empty...lol...it's like it is too full to even come out at normal speed....lol.

only a few more weeks to go though...lol

Pregnancy ticker its a boy

Need to get out those frustrations? Love the "vent of the day" posts? Join my group! click here

kcangel63
by Freebirther on Sep. 7, 2009 at 5:09 PM

I am almost 20 weeks, and for the past couple weeks I can tell by sight when my bladder is full when laying on my back.  I never really noticed it with my previous pregnancies, but this one (baby 6) I did notice it.  LOL!  The only time I really see a big difference, though, is in the morning when I've gone all night without going to the bathroom.  :O  I tested it out one morning by going to the bathroom and then laying back down.  My stomach was much smaller.  Also, when I pushed in the bubbled up area, I about peed the bed.  LOL!  Of course, it could have been baby I pushed on and baby push on my bladder.  However, there is definitely a difference. 

babie113
by Ruby Member on Sep. 7, 2009 at 5:12 PM

yeah i did untill i was really far gone and i couldent see past my bump

CafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)