Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

baby wearing mamas..does this look right? lol--pics

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 3:40 PM
  • 5 Replies

sorry but thought you'd like this giggle.

my daughter turned her tutu into a baby sling and i couldn't help but giggle and thought you may also

by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 3:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
neenerashley
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 3:43 PM

AWE lol! My DD has a little baby front pack carrier. She totes her baby around EVERYWHERE along with all the gear. I had to buy her a real diaper bad, like the small bottle bags, just so her stuff wont fall out of the toy one! She has collected so much stuff for her baby "Curla". Even has a carseat when we go places, and Curla cannot be left behind.

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers

mommytwoboys
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 3:54 PM

Too cute..

Here is Seth. He wanted to wear his doll like I was waering River. I just tied a knot in my sling to make it fit/

I have 3 wonderful children. Johnathon is 6, Seth is 2 and our newest addition, River was born May 6. My children are my world and for that reason I choose to keep them as safe as possible. They rear-face to the limits on their car seats, they harness to at least 6 yrs and 40lbs and they booster to 8-12 yrs or until they can properly sit in an adult seatbelt. I don't care what you choose and I won't judge you. Feel free to ask me why I choose what I do!

nancycsel
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 3:56 PM

LOL..... that is too cute!

browneyes1166
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 3:57 PM

Aww thanks! I've been having such a bad day and that made me smile!

5littlefinns
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 3:57 PM

Very sweet! I made my daughters' slings for their dolls, and my three year old wears hers around her neck with the dolly (Carol) hanging by her arms! She also give Baby Carol "nursies" whenever I sit to nurse her baby sister. It gives me such hope for their parenting years!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)