Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what do you think of this name?

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 4:39 PM
  • 25 Replies

I know Im like only 2 minutes preggers but I have this really strong feeling that Im having a girl.  So dh and I were looking through the girl names and have already kinda come up with one that we like.  I want to know what you think.

Blythe Carlyn Beach

I just really love the name blythe and carlyn is cool because my dh's middle name is carlin and when you spell it the girl name it incorporates my mothers middle name of lyn. 

My Stanley Man born 2/27/2009 and Maura-valouse 7/31/97

Im a vaxing, non-circing, breastfeeding, baby-wearing, NIP no matter how uncomfortable it makes you because my son deserves the best nutrition whether we're in public or not, extended rear-facing supporter, non CIO, co-sleeping/bedding, anti-antiobiotcs for every little sniffle, house is totally lived in dirty but clean enough as to be civilized, pro-choice, thinks religion is a completely silly concept, do whatever you think is best for you and yours as I will mine,  mama who loves my family more than words can express and is always up for healthy debating and meeting new friends.  You the same?  Hit me up!

by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 4:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
alli1204
by Silver Member on Sep. 7, 2009 at 4:40 PM

I like it

Seagodess
by Silver Member on Sep. 7, 2009 at 4:41 PM

How do you pronounce the first name?

I really like the idea behind the middle name.

Mommy2twoboyz22
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 4:42 PM
Hate it!
I am a 22 year old christian,church-going,bible-believing married sahm who formula feeds,bottle props,uses cio method,spanks,loves to sing but not in public,loves sleeping,my mom is my best friend,very opinionated in my beliefs,pro-life no matter what,dont support the action of being gay or lesbian,holy ghost speaking in tongues believer thats who i am and it will never change!
amanda0320
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 4:43 PM

umm lol  lets see if i dont butcher this for you  lol 

b-lie-th

idk does that help?

Quoting Seagodess:

Im a vaxing, non-circing, breastfeeding, baby-wearing, NIP no matter how uncomfortable it makes you because my son deserves the best nutrition whether we're in public or not, extended rear-facing supporter, non CIO, co-sleeping/bedding, anti-antiobiotcs for every little sniffle, house is totally lived in dirty but clean enough as to be civilized, pro-choice, thinks religion is a completely silly concept, do whatever you think is best for you and yours as I will mine,  mama who loves my family more than words can express and is always up for healthy debating and meeting new friends.  You the same?  Hit me up!

amanda0320
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 4:43 PM

WOW!  Really?  that was so blunt.

Quoting Mommy2twoboyz22:

Hate it!

Seagodess
by Silver Member on Sep. 7, 2009 at 4:47 PM

Quoting amanda0320:

umm lol  lets see if i dont butcher this for you  lol 

b-lie-th

idk does that help?

Quoting Seagodess:

Ok, well I dont like it. It sounds more like a boy's name.

mlmartinez
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 4:52 PM

not really liking the first name (teachers are going to ask that poor child how to say her name all the time) but i like the middle!

CafeMom Tickers
whoda_thunk
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 4:53 PM

Quoting mlmartinez:

not really liking the first name (teachers are going to ask that poor child how to say her name all the time) but i like the middle!

Lilypie

pregnancy calendar

vickieb310
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 4:54 PM

I don't care for it.  Sorry.

monseymom
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 4:55 PM

Well, you did ask for opinions!!! I also happen to think it's a bit weird.

Quoting amanda0320:

WOW!  Really?  that was so blunt.

Quoting Mommy2twoboyz22:

Hate it!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)