Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Halloween costumes through the years

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 4:48 PM
  • 9 Replies

I am so very excited that I have just gotten a ton of pics back so I thought I would share.  I have gotten the first 2 halloweens

FIrst she was a little over 2 months old, we went to a Halloween party with my parents

PICT0037.jpg picture by its_me_rachel

and her second she was Lumpy from Winnie the Pooh

S8000853.jpg picture by its_me_rachel

her 3rd she was a little over 2, my little lady bug :)(old Navy costume)

and this past year she was a pirate

I was going to have her be a little witchlett this year but she is really pushing a butterfly so I guess I will cave and find/make her some antenea and buy some wings  to go with her little tu tu

by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 4:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
ashleigh24
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 5:01 PM

So cute!! I am super excited about Halloween this year. My little girl is gonna be a fairytale witch from costumeexpress.com. I can't wait. I just found out my sis in law is having a halloween party so now I get to dress up so I gotta find costumes for me and my hubby! YIPEE! I LOVE halloween. Here is some pics of my little girl over the years.......

This is her second halloween she was a bunny... poor thing was sick this year she had a fever blister and when they are that young it gets in their gums and makes them bleed so she was hurting so bad. (O I don't have pics of her first halloween on this computer sorry)

This was last year... She was a fairy.. I loved this costume it had wings too i just had not put them on yet. She put stickers on her face while I was curling her hair(hey it kept her busy). She had a lot of fun last year trick or treating.

This year she will be a witch.... I can't wait

Photobucket

spcjones203
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 5:02 PM

Kiddo was a dragon last year. Not sure what he's going to be this year.

CaeliMommyUSMC
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 5:05 PM

My daughters first halloween she was the chicken from old navy.  The next year she was a leopard.  Last year she was the kitty from old navy.  Last year my son was born 2 days before halloween and we were released on halloween and he wore a shirt that said "this is my costume".  Im not sure what they will be this year.  I would post pics but it would take me forever to find them.

briana_paige
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 5:05 PM

I don't have any from his first halloween but here is the second. He was 1 yr. 9 months

SunnyJoJo
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 5:08 PM

She is adorable! I love all those costumes to!
this is only our second halloween with Layla. She was just a few weeks old (born October 16) for her first and she was a chili pepper. lol! this year she will be a giraffe.

Don't Worry Mom! I'll Play You A Song!

Little_bug
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 5:13 PM

THANK YOU!

how stinking cute is layla?!?!  I just love the chili pepper!  I wanted to get Hannah the sweet pea but I found the sleeper on clearance for $2

Quoting SunnyJoJo:

She is adorable! I love all those costumes to!
this is only our second halloween with Layla. She was just a few weeks old (born October 16) for her first and she was a chili pepper. lol! this year she will be a giraffe.

mom2cindylouwho
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 5:23 PM

ADORABLE!  Love the Lumpy costume!

DD was a turtle, from The Children's Place, her first Halloween (I'm a huge turtle fan).

Last year she was a Butterfly Fairy.  It was a plain $5 dress from ToysRUs I added a lot too! :o)

But when TOT came around ... Mommy left the wings at home :o(

This year we're going non-traditional and making DD Cindy Lou Who ... before she grows out of her Cindy Lou Who-ness.

GracieLullaby27
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 5:24 PM

This will be Jack's 3rd Hollween and only his 2nd time getting dressed up. His first he was only about 9 months old. We did the pumpkin patch thing but that was it...I'll post pics n e hew cos he was so damn cute. His first actual costume was a Giraffe( I have a thing with griaffes for him) This year I was heading for a dinosaur but then I found a cool skeleton at a discount store for 2$.

^^His 1st Holloween..he wasn't sure about the pumpkins for a bit and then here it was like he was finally saying "hey, they're not so bad huh?"

Can't wait to see him in his skeleton costume!! I should probably try it on him to make sure it'll fit...

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
Little_bug
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 5:31 PM

what a doll baby!

Quoting GracieLullaby27:

This will be Jack's 3rd Hollween and only his 2nd time getting dressed up. His first he was only about 9 months old. We did the pumpkin patch thing but that was it...I'll post pics n e hew cos he was so damn cute. His first actual costume was a Giraffe( I have a thing with griaffes for him) This year I was heading for a dinosaur but then I found a cool skeleton at a discount store for 2$.

^^His 1st Holloween..he wasn't sure about the pumpkins for a bit and then here it was like he was finally saying "hey, they're not so bad huh?"

Can't wait to see him in his skeleton costume!! I should probably try it on him to make sure it'll fit...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)