Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The child has NO fear.

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 5:26 PM
  • 5 Replies

My husband was painting the house and my little one scooted right up the ladder as soon as my husband put it against the house. Yes, my husband is right behind him. Do you have a kid that has no fear? lol

We are all shades of gray. It’s been said again and again; life’s a process. We are fleeting moments that come and go, and I am grateful to have my time, my aspirations and my mistakes, my flaws and my abilities. Think of me what you will, but before you do, don’t. Alexander William Gaskarth

by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 5:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
coolmommy2x
by Ruby Member on Sep. 7, 2009 at 5:38 PM

DD is 4 1/2 and this summer at Knoebels (an amusement park), she went on an upsie down ride and she loves roller coasters.  No fear in her eyes!

Jynnifer292
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 6:11 PM

Quoting coolmommy2x:

DD is 4 1/2 and this summer at Knoebels (an amusement park), she went on an upsie down ride and she loves roller coasters.  No fear in her eyes!

Wow, I don't even like rides at all. Anything faster than the merry go round is too much for me. lol

We are all shades of gray. It’s been said again and again; life’s a process. We are fleeting moments that come and go, and I am grateful to have my time, my aspirations and my mistakes, my flaws and my abilities. Think of me what you will, but before you do, don’t. Alexander William Gaskarth

MarineWifey0708
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 6:13 PM

my  1 yr old.  if its high and she can climb on it shes doing it. she jumps from the coffee table to the couches. climbs in the big computer chair.  everything. shes a crazy one!!!

o0gone0o
by Platinum Member on Sep. 7, 2009 at 6:15 PM

When I was about 2 My gram tells me I climbed the ladder and got on the garage roof while my uncle was repairing it. Scared the crap out of all of them.  I was the adventurous child when it came to climbing, and amusement park rides, jumped off my first diving board summer that I turned 6, same day that I learned how to swim. The day I learned how to ride a bike w/o training wheels I road down my grams gravel driveway.  First time I stayed up w/o falling.  Hopefully my babies will be adventurous minus the climbing onto roofs and other things.

Jynnifer292
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 10:13 PM

Quoting o0gone0o:

When I was about 2 My gram tells me I climbed the ladder and got on the garage roof while my uncle was repairing it. Scared the crap out of all of them.  I was the adventurous child when it came to climbing, and amusement park rides, jumped off my first diving board summer that I turned 6, same day that I learned how to swim. The day I learned how to ride a bike w/o training wheels I road down my grams gravel driveway.  First time I stayed up w/o falling.  Hopefully my babies will be adventurous minus the climbing onto roofs and other things.

I would have tied you up after that. lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)