Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

a moms best friend...

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 6:18 PM
  • 6 Replies

is hamburger helper. I love it! That and the homestyle bakes. lol. Anybode else whose family has staples like these in the house? Please tell just for fun

by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 6:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
serioussifL
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 6:21 PM

a moms best friend is a pillow during nap time :)

I am a breastfeeding, pro-choice, vaccinating, Turbo Jamming,
disposable diaper using, cio sometimes, cat loving, dieting, married
and love my husband
Army wife and momwww.myspace.com/serioussifl  Check out my music!

HaydensMommy007
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 6:22 PM

eww 

~It only hurts when I'm breathing, my heart only breaks when it's beating, my dreams only die when I'm dreaming. So I hold my breath to forget.~

hhickey
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 6:28 PM

While DH wished we had that in the house, we don't.  My family grew up on Hanburger Helper (3-4 times a week) and now I HATE it.  There is one box in the cabinet and DH has to make it when I am away on business and it must all be eaten or throw out before I get home.  Just the thought of Hamburger Helper makes me want to vomit. LOL!

mom-2-4kids
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 6:30 PM

I agree, I hate hamburger helper

Quoting HaydensMommy007:

eww 

bordprson
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 6:32 PM

I wish they had a gluten free version of hamburger helper. I would stock my cabinets with it!

I am a cio, non-cosleeping, pro-choice, pro gay-marriage, organic food eating (when I can afford it), non video game allowing, karma believing, Twilight loving (yes vampires DO sparkle), OBAMA SUPPORTING, mommy to 2 perfect little boys, Godmother to 2 perfect little girls and wife to 1 perfect man.

Pna1Dra6on
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 6:34 PM

i like tuna helper.  & instead of ground beef for hamburger helpers i use ground turkey.  But certainly do like the quick box meals for when there's not much time on my hands.

"It's not about counting the days, rather making the days count"

click for my eyeshadow looks

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)