Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Quick Dinner Ideas?

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 6:23 PM
  • 2 Replies

I am going through a phase where nothing sounds good to me, but now I am suddenly craving chicken.  I have some boneless, skinless chicken breasts thawed out, but that is about as far as I have gotten.  Could you ladies please post some dinner ideas? 

BEFORE YOU POST:  It is between pay days and I am not going to the store until tomorrow so things I don't have in my refrigerator or pantry are: milk, sour cream, evaporated or even powdered milk, etc.  I DO have stuff like elbow macaroni, frozen mixed veggies, Cheddar and Mozzarella shredded cheeses, diced tomatoes, cream of mushroom soup.  Anyone with any ideas?  Thank you in advance!!

by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 6:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
momma2-3boys
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 6:48 PM

I would just grill or bake the chicken and cube it up and put cooked macaroni in a casserole dish and mix with cream of shroom and some cheeses and throw in your cooked mixed veggies and the chicken and if you want add the can of tomatoes!

Bake to warm the soup and cheeses and enjoy!

Cisri1974
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 6:54 PM

Thank you!  I'm not great at just throwing something together without a recipe, but that sounds so yummy I think I'll try it!  I started drooling when I read it!  Wow, can you tell I need adult interaction?!  LOL  Thanks again!

Quoting momma2-3boys:

I would just grill or bake the chicken and cube it up and put cooked macaroni in a casserole dish and mix with cream of shroom and some cheeses and throw in your cooked mixed veggies and the chicken and if you want add the can of tomatoes!

Bake to warm the soup and cheeses and enjoy!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)