Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ovarian cyst? piog

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 6:43 PM
  • 6 Replies

We are ttc and I have only been off the pill since the 21st of august.The last 3 days I have been having some light cramping in my low stomach and Its painful sometimes if I bend over or try to walk.Not horrible pain but its there.My stomach is kind of tender too,my dd sit on me today and it hurt when she flopped down but not like a usual pain but tender feeling.I thought maybe ovulation but im confused about when ill ovulate.I thought saturday but just got cm yesterday.Could this be a cyst or just ovulation?

by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 6:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Lindasmama
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 6:49 PM

bump?anyone

Safirejewl
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 6:51 PM

I don't know. If it continues, please go get checked out by a doctor.   I had endo and a cyst...all I can say is go get checked.

moommy2009
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 6:51 PM

This has happend to me i whent to the hospital because i felt how you say you feel and dont have nothing.So i think dont worry so much .    bump

Glori-Hol
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 6:54 PM

I have had several ovarian cysts and have had to have them burnt off or cauterized.  They are excruciatingly painful and are similar to sever menstral cramping.  Your dr would know if you have had a recent pap test.  They always made my test results show the presence of cancer.  Now that they are gone, the pap tests are fine.  Have your dr do a pap just to be certain.  Or talk to your dr regarding the tenderness and pain you are experiencing. 

Lindasmama
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 6:54 PM

Do you think yours could have been ovulation? did they check for cyst?

Quoting moommy2009:

This has happend to me i whent to the hospital because i felt how you say you feel and dont have nothing.So i think dont worry so much .    bump

Lindasmama
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 6:55 PM

I had a pap about 5 months ago..I was on the pill for 2.5 yrs until last month,doesnt the pill help defeat them or somethiing?

Quoting Glori-Hol:

I have had several ovarian cysts and have had to have them burnt off or cauterized.  They are excruciatingly painful and are similar to sever menstral cramping.  Your dr would know if you have had a recent pap test.  They always made my test results show the presence of cancer.  Now that they are gone, the pap tests are fine.  Have your dr do a pap just to be certain.  Or talk to your dr regarding the tenderness and pain you are experiencing. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)