Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Baby Einstein

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 6:57 PM
  • 5 Replies

Does anyone else let their babies watch these? My 9 month old twins love them! They come crawling across the house when I put one on. Caroline stands up in front of the Tv and tries to touch! They are so funny to watch.

by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 6:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
mommywife06
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 6:59 PM

My oldest learned sign language from it. My 11 month old will sit and watch it. She wont move lol. Its so funny putting them in and she just sits there and watches it. I will say be careful of the sign language they dont sleep right. But Kyla already knows it so Im waiting until she gets older to teach her the right way(4) So she understands better but thats the only thing I noticed wrong with it 

Deaner
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 7:06 PM

Quoting mommywife06:

My oldest learned sign language from it. My 11 month old will sit and watch it. She wont move lol. Its so funny putting them in and she just sits there and watches it. I will say be careful of the sign language they dont sleep right. But Kyla already knows it so Im waiting until she gets older to teach her the right way(4) So she understands better but thats the only thing I noticed wrong with it 

It's funny that they get so into it! I'm watching both of them standing on their toes trying to get a closer view. They are watching the Farm one.

wesleysmom08
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 7:07 PM

My son LOVES those. Im suprised the dvds still work...

new baby

CafeMom Tickers
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Sep. 7, 2009 at 8:28 PM

we have them and dd still loves them at 3 1/2 yo.... She watches baby mac donald alot and ask for others by what is on their cover. The lullaby one is good for wind down time as background music.

CafeMom Tickers
Deaner
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 8:55 PM

Quoting frndlyfn:

we have them and dd still loves them at 3 1/2 yo.... She watches baby mac donald alot and ask for others by what is on their cover. The lullaby one is good for wind down time as background music.

Thanks I'll have to try that one out : )

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)