Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Halloween Costumes. Help QUESTIONS ANSWERD IN RED

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 7:21 PM
  • 19 Replies

I  have no idea what to dess my DD as, I found these tell me what you think. And let me see what your kids are going to be.

She is will be 2 on october 7th. She doesn't understand what im asking.

And this is a picture of my DD.

by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 7:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TuMaiidiiTa.
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 7:23 PM

How old is she? Did you ask her which one she likes? :) 

wickedfiress
by Ruby Member on Sep. 7, 2009 at 7:24 PM
How cold is it on Halloween where you are?

It's amazing how people don't hold themselves to the standards they set for others.

behomelikeme
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 7:36 PM

My 6 year old is going to be Hannah Montana and my 3 year old son is going to be elvis :)

Last year they were Ariel and Flounder :) Have fun :)

www.WorkAtHomeUnited.com/JOBS to request an interview and learn how I have replaced my teaching income working at home putting my own family first and enjoying financial freedom without inventory or sales calling.       

collegemom09
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 7:38 PM

I would ask her which one she likes the best. My daughter is going to be curious george for halloween and it was all her choice.

I am a 21 yr old college mommy that has a beautiful 2 yr old little girl.
nothingbutgirls
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 7:41 PM

I don't know what my oldest 3 girls (8, 5 1/2, and 3 1/2yrs) are going to be yet... they change their minds every day, but my 19mo old b/g twins are going to me Pebbles and Bam Bam and I am making their costumes.

Does she have a favorite show?

lyricsmommy08
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 7:41 PM

i really like the pirate costume, i was hoping for my daughter and i to both be pirates. i thought that would be so cute. maybe you should ask her which one she like and you and her could pick it out together.

BabyMadi
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 7:42 PM

Were in So Cali and the last 2 halloweens it has been worm but before that it was cold.

Quoting wickedfiress:

How cold is it on Halloween where you are?

bigmommasmomma
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 7:45 PM

My DD was the exact pirate last year.... It was adorable!!!! I bought her a curved type piratey sword. I still have it. Was going to give it to my niece this year! Still indecided what Ima do for DD, Im going to let her choose!

**Fell asleep watching WowWow with her fish after repeatly saying she wasn't tired**

BabyMadi
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 7:46 PM

Spongebob lol

Quoting nothingbutgirls:

I don't know what my oldest 3 girls (8, 5 1/2, and 3 1/2yrs) are going to be yet... they change their minds every day, but my 19mo old b/g twins are going to me Pebbles and Bam Bam and I am making their costumes.

nothingbutgirls
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 7:48 PM

Quoting BabyMadi:

Spongebob lol

Quoting nothingbutgirls:

I know SpongeBob is a boy but why not let her be SpongeBob?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)