Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Nintendo DSi

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 7:22 PM
  • 17 Replies

Anyone have one? Or anyone's child have one?

What do you think of it?

It's amazing how people don't hold themselves to the standards they set for others.

by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 7:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kctnelms
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 7:23 PM

ha ha you beat me to it lol my kids were just talking about this today and i have not heard of it??

Logan_Bellasmom
by Falling Starr on Sep. 7, 2009 at 7:25 PM

depends on the age. The only diff is one can play mp3s in a mini sd card and has a camera. My 8 yr old doesnt need that so he just has a regular ds.

Because i love my little girl  Because yes i am Bipolar

Trisomy 18 Has affected my life For my aunt

For my grampa (lung cancer) For my papa (liver cancer)

Pink and Blue because infants deserve to be remembered too

WHAT COLORS ARE IN YOUR LIFE?

beccajain2008
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 7:27 PM

My Husband, Myself and our older two children have one and we like them a lot

perphexion
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 7:27 PM

I just got my almost 3 year old one so she wouldn't feel bad with her cousins.  We got her the basic for about $129.

shecallsmemom04
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 7:28 PM

idk, i'll let you know.  my daughter is getting hers for christmas. 

if you really want to know about me, just read my personal statement on my profile, it's easier. :-)
wickedfiress
by Ruby Member on Sep. 7, 2009 at 7:28 PM

Quoting Logan_Bellasmom:

depends on the age. The only diff is one can play mp3s in a mini sd card and has a camera. My 8 yr old doesnt need that so he just has a regular ds.

Well there is only a $30 price difference, so I'd get my daughter the DSi so that she can have the extra features. I was just wondering if anyone thinks they are a piece of crap or not.

It's amazing how people don't hold themselves to the standards they set for others.

wickedfiress
by Ruby Member on Sep. 7, 2009 at 7:29 PM
Quoting shecallsmemom04:

That's what I'm shopping for! :)

ballerinamom
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 7:30 PM

My DD got one for her 5th Birthday and she really likes it.. I dont let her play it often cause she gets caught up in it.. But it is really nice when I need some quiet time or if we are on trips.

shecallsmemom04
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 7:31 PM

Quoting wickedfiress:

Quoting shecallsmemom04:

That's what I'm shopping for! :)

we have the nintendo DS now, and we love it.  great for rainy days.  and there's such a wide variety of games, there's something everyone can enjoy.

if you really want to know about me, just read my personal statement on my profile, it's easier. :-)
ballerinamom
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 7:32 PM

No.. They are not crappy.. It is easy to lose the games and the stylus though so I would recommend getting a case for it.

Quoting wickedfiress:

Quoting Logan_Bellasmom:

Well there is only a $30 price difference, so I'd get my daughter the DSi so that she can have the extra features. I was just wondering if anyone thinks they are a piece of crap or not.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)