Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

does anyone else continue to get this crap??? (PIOG)

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 7:35 PM
  • 4 Replies

even though the presidential race it over i keep getting anti-Obama emails from a certain person and it is really starting grate my nerves.  they started out as Obama/Antichrist emails to he is ruining our country threads.  now, i could sit here and dig up all the emails that floated around about bush and send them ALL to this guy, but what is the fucking point?  each pres has good and bad qualities and some of it isn't even the presidents fault!  i don't even know why i haven't told the guy that i was hoping for Obama.  oh and this guy is a "holy roller" you know the one.  he listens to all the televangelists and believes everything they say instead of reading what he should in the first place.  and decides his whole political platform on issues that will never change like abortion.  i'm sorry but i feel i should choose the candidate that is looking out for what my family needs.  not because of what some woman down the street might be doing.  ugh.

139-1.gif picture by kbbgmom

ShowingSomeBroncosLove-1.gif picture by kbbgmom

by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 7:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
CCCs
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 7:41 PM

wow i'm the only one still getting this stuff??

jenny198356
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 7:44 PM

The guys name doesnt happen to be rob does it???my brother is still on the anti obama kick...not like he can change it now...lol. 

CCCs
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 7:46 PM

lol, no... i just politely told him that i would like him to stop sending me those emails and that there isn't one out there that could convince me that he was the anti-christ and what not.  we'll see how that goes.

Quoting jenny198356:

The guys name doesnt happen to be rob does it???my brother is still on the anti obama kick...not like he can change it now...lol. 

potterpeaches
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 7:49 PM

I've never got that stuff. Have you tried spamming his emails? Even with several address combinations, spam usually works in the end. Obviously you can't do this if the person knows you and you are worried about offending, but if you have never corresponded with him in anyway, then spam away.

I myself am a Christian, but I agree with you. There is nothing wrong with voting for a candidate that has realistic policies that could make life better for your family. I think people should follow their instincts when voting, even Christians. And voting a certain way doesn't make them any more or any less of a Christian.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)