Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

oh no not another am i pregnant post????!!!!?????............UPDATE!!!!!!!

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 7:46 PM
  • 8 Replies

well, no i can't be pregnant but i have a question for you mama's

i've been cramping (just lightly like my period is gonna come) for over 2 weeks now

i also get nautious everytime i eat, and sometimes when i'm in bed

has anyone else had this happen to them and they were NOT pregnant?

what whas it?

(my fiance had the big "V" 3 years ago

well, whatever it is  is driving me crazy.....yes i know make an appt. to the doctor. i am, my yearly pap smear is comming up so i'm waiting on an appt. to become available, and my reg. doctor, i'm in the process of switching offices, so i can't make an appt with them for two weeks....but it's driving me crazy and i wish i knew what was going on.

SO i went to the er tonight....just got back and here is what they said:

pretty much i am in "labor" b/c the lining has built up from me missing my period so much and it's trying to expel it, (dunno why i'm not bleeding tho) and the doctor said i had good guts~!!!!! haha never thought i would hear someone say that...they gave me a painkiller sent me home with instructions to call my obgyn tommorow for an apt for next week.....we'll see where to go from there...

UPDATE #2.

i went to the doctors on monday the 14th they did another pregnancy test which of course was neg. then they gave me some hormone pills to take untill my period started, if it don't start within the 14 days of taking the pill then  i am supposed to go back for more tests....as of yet i have not had my period just bad cramps still! i have taken 5 of the hormone pills, have 9 to go...hope this works! kinda scared at what ehy are going to say if it doesn't do the trick.

by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 7:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
ElijahsMommy58
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 7:47 PM

Yes thats happened to me. My doctors didnt know why tho, they said possibly my  hormones.

Logan_Bellasmom
by Falling Starr on Sep. 7, 2009 at 7:47 PM

I get cramps and throw up when i get a uti.

Because i love my little girl  Because yes i am Bipolar

Trisomy 18 Has affected my life For my aunt

For my grampa (lung cancer) For my papa (liver cancer)

Pink and Blue because infants deserve to be remembered too

WHAT COLORS ARE IN YOUR LIFE?

Cisri1974
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 7:50 PM

Not to throw a kink in the works, but did the vasectomy actually take?  The only reason I ask is I have a co-worker who had a vasectomy.  Nothing for years, then bam his wife ends up pregnant.  They almost divorced right there in the doctor's office when they found out.  It came down to him actually looking at a shift calendar to see when he worked to determine if he could be the father (he is a fire fighter).  Turns out he had not returned to be tested after the surgery and the vasectomy did not do work.  Not saying that is what it is, just throwing it out there as a possibility to think about.

As for what else it could be, sorry to say I haven't experienced anything like it so I cannot be of much help in that regard.  :-(

jasminesmom09
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 7:53 PM

this is what i was thinking

Quoting Cisri1974:

Not to throw a kink in the works, but did the vasectomy actually take?  The only reason I ask is I have a co-worker who had a vasectomy.  Nothing for years, then bam his wife ends up pregnant.  They almost divorced right there in the doctor's office when they found out.  It came down to him actually looking at a shift calendar to see when he worked to determine if he could be the father (he is a fire fighter).  Turns out he had not returned to be tested after the surgery and the vasectomy did not do work.  Not saying that is what it is, just throwing it out there as a possibility to think about.

As for what else it could be, sorry to say I haven't experienced anything like it so I cannot be of much help in that regard.  :-(

MNF

Click the banner
to
join us group hug

stormielei
by on Sep. 9, 2009 at 1:53 AM

bump for update

Cisri1974
by on Sep. 9, 2009 at 5:19 AM

Find out what it was, mama?  Hope you are feeling better.

EDIT: Stupid me just saw your update in red.  Glad to hear you found out what it was and are on your way to getting over it.  :-)

stormielei
by on Sep. 9, 2009 at 7:56 PM

yeah, thats if my uterus expels all the linings....if not it's gonna be just as bad next month...i have an ob apt. on monday so hopefully i can get this all straightend out......it's all just a big pain in the.......UTERUS!!! hahaha

Quoting Cisri1974:

Find out what it was, mama?  Hope you are feeling better.

EDIT: Stupid me just saw your update in red.  Glad to hear you found out what it was and are on your way to getting over it.  :-)

stormielei
by on Sep. 18, 2009 at 11:09 AM

bump for update

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)