Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

calling all pothead mommies (or used to be stoners)

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 7:59 PM
  • 30 Replies

ok, so we're having a huge debate about this right now so i need an answer from someone who actually smokes lol

if bud is left rolled in a plastic bag but not sealed in a car for a week-ish will it still get you high or is it bad ?

I knock on the door. hope isn't home, faith's not around, && luck's all gone. first comes the hurricane, then the morning sun<3

some say tragedies are hard to get over, but somtimes, tragedy means it's over;;

by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 7:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jillbailey26
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 8:00 PM

It might be too dried out, but there's only one way to know for sure.

Jafra_mommy
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 8:00 PM

I used to smoke a lot before I got married and had a kid... but I never left pot sitting in my car. I just thought that was kind of stupid to do.

Plus if I had a bag, it didn't last a week. It was gone within a day.

tdmag
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 8:01 PM

It will still get you high. BTW Im a USED TO BE- before I had kids.

CLICK MY SIGGY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jillbailey26
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 8:02 PM

Yea, I'm a "used to be" also, lol.  I won't touch it now.

Quoting tdmag:

It will still get you high. BTW Im a USED TO BE- before I had kids.

CLICK MY SIGGY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kksmommy23

I am not an active smoker but have been in the past....before having kids.  It wont be the most potent but its still gonna give you a head change. 

bigmommasmomma

Um... Im sure it will be fine... May have lost some effect but Im sure it will get the job done. I used to be quite a smoker in my young days but gave it up ages ago. Have fun!

**Fell asleep watching WowWow with her fish after repeatly saying she wasn't tired**

mamak57

if it is too dry to roll use it in a pipe you will still get a buzz at least with the stuff from the 70s & 80s you did

neenerashley

It will still get  you high. It will just be a little harsh. lol.. Ive had pot for months before and it still rocked my socks, just a little hard to inhale lol. (all before baby makin)

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers

sophistcatdfury
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 8:03 PM

last i found a bag of weed in DH's car that we lost the day we got the car back in april. it was still good but i remember it being really good when we got it. i'd imagine shitty weed would probably lose its potency. but don't lose weed

ETA it will burn the hell out of your throat though

TheLostMuppet
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 8:03 PM

May be a little dry and stale, but it should still do the trick....as long as it was decent pot to begin with =} 

Click The "Easy Button" 
                                 To View All of My Cafe 

Themes! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)