Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

feeling down :(

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 8:27 PM
  • 3 Replies

And I dont know why? I just wanna cry. I guess its just preggers hormones and everything that has happened in the last 3 wks. I am feeling so worthless I just for once like to feel like I am wanted and needed. Just make me laugh or something heck I would even deal with being mad ok maybe not.

by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 8:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Heartlight617
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 8:44 PM
Let it out! Sometimes a good cry is just what the doctor ordered! Sorry you are feeling so down. Try watching a cute movie or listening to some of your favorite music? Hang in there!
Carol
TheresaMomof9
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 8:51 PM

Aw mama! {{hugs}}

I'll give it a try:

A pregnant woman  gets in a car accident and falls into a deep coma. Asleep for nearly six months, when she wakes up she sees that she is no longer pregnant and frantically asks the doctor about her baby. The doctor replies, "Ma'am you had twins! A boy and a girl. Your brother came in and named them."

The woman thinks to herself, "No, not my brother... he's an idiot!"

She asks the doctor, "Well, what's the girl's name?"

"Denise."

"Wow, that's not a bad name, I like it! What's the boy's name?"

"Denephew. "

happy

TheresaMomof9
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 8:53 PM

Ok, let's see if this one helps:

Brenda, pregnant with her first child, was paying a visit to her obstetrician's office. When the exam was over, she shyly began, "My husband wants me to ask you if its still okay..."

"I know, I know." the doctor said, placing a reassuring hand on her shoulder, "I get asked that all the time. Intimate relations are fine until late in the pregnancy."

"No, that's not it at all," Brenda confessed. "He wants to know if I can still mow the lawn."

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)