Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone have a oldsmobile intrigue?

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 9:45 PM
  • 4 Replies
I may be getting a 2000 oldsmobile intrigue tommarrow and i was wanting some info from people that have one.is it a good car how many mpg ect.
I am a 22 year old christian,church-going,bible-believing married sahm who formula feeds,bottle props,uses cio method,spanks,loves to sing but not in public,loves sleeping,my mom is my best friend,very opinionated in my beliefs,pro-life no matter what,dont support the action of being gay or lesbian,holy ghost speaking in tongues believer thats who i am and it will never change!
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 9:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
farout
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 9:53 PM

yep 98 olds intrigue love it

Mommy2twoboyz22
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 9:55 PM
Bump
I am a 22 year old christian,church-going,bible-believing married sahm who formula feeds,bottle props,uses cio method,spanks,loves to sing but not in public,loves sleeping,my mom is my best friend,very opinionated in my beliefs,pro-life no matter what,dont support the action of being gay or lesbian,holy ghost speaking in tongues believer thats who i am and it will never change!
ashandmasysmom
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 9:59 PM

I had a 2002 Intrique, until it starting costing way to much money. The repairs on it were very costly, one little valve cost us $700 to replace. Other then that it was a good car. we got around 24-28 mpg. However it is a very tight fit for more then two car seats in the back.

farout
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 10:29 PM

Quoting ashandmasysmom:

I had a 2002 Intrique, until it starting costing way to much money. The repairs on it were very costly, one little valve cost us $700 to replace. Other then that it was a good car. we got around 24-28 mpg. However it is a very tight fit for more then two car seats in the back.

even with all the problem it has ,not much but can be a liitle costly I still love the car.besides any car you own eventually has problem right. still love my car

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)