Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I just saw the most aweful thing **WARNING VERY GRAPHIC**

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 9:58 PM
  • 17 Replies

WARNING

so i was watching a 20/20 kinda of showing and it was kinda about human trafficking in Mexico but what they were taking infant babies about 2-4 months old and they were starving them for days and the  giving them to guys and the guys were making the babies suck them off. now i dont know if i should believe that it but im in tears right now thinking someone can do that to a baby i have a 2month old and it makes me sick to my stomach to think people do that.would you believe it if you saw it.waht do you think about this? do you think people really do that?

by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 9:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
rayzensun
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 10:00 PM

Im sure the sickest things you could possibly think of have been done somewhere

headeraspergerwomanmetteksten-1.gif picture by rayzensun
Army_Wife41
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 10:00 PM

That is the most disgusting thing I have ever heard......................................

I am a BF, formula supplementing, never needed to try the CIO method, vaccinating, one day will try ERF, never going to co-sleep, very loving mother and wife, who tries to not be judgemental, will send my kids to public school, doesn't care about your opinion on the war in Iraq or Afghanistan, supports our troops, married to a soldier, baby making factory...wife to Adam, mommy to Jeremiah and our new baby.

mdwright4
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 10:01 PM

ok my first thought was WTF and I a held my newborn tighter

My second thought now that I have a newborn and know how small her mouth is.... "these guys must have tiny a penis"

Beautiful__mama
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 10:01 PM

WTF  is wrong with people to think of something like that

Quoting rayzensun:

blondenoah
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 10:02 PM

i dont even know how to respond thats soo freakin gross a babyare you effin kiddin me

CplusG
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 10:02 PM

absolutely disgusting.

LauraKW
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 10:03 PM

Quoting rayzensun:

And probably some things we could never imagine as well.  There are a whole lot of very sick minds in the world.

Beautiful__mama

i know my son is 2 months old and it makes me sick to think someone would do that

Quoting mdwright4:

ok my first thought was WTF and I a held my newborn tighter

My second thought now that I have a newborn and know how small her mouth is.... "these guys must have tiny a penis"

monica2004

thats   FRIKKEN  TERRIBLE!!!!!!!   SICK,SICK,  people  if   u wanna  call  'em that !!!

lesbians

jenny198356
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 10:04 PM

Sick , but not the sickest thing I have heard about over there. When I lived in Yuma, Az it is real near the Mexico border...a lady got stopped trying to cross into the US because her infant looked strange.. Come to find out the infant had been dead a couple days and the drug traffickers had cut her open and placed drugs in her tiny body and were trafficking drugs into the US that way. Sick twisted people....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)