Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Almond Breeze?

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 10:01 PM
  • 11 Replies

Has anyone tried Blue Diamond's Almond Breeze? how does it taste? It sounds good.

wedding tickers

by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 10:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Little_bug
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 10:08 PM

it's VERY tasty!  Not the plain though, that's yucky, chocolate, vanilla, straberry

chaneldakota
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 10:11 PM

Its the besty thing ever made! I cannot drink milk and soy makes me sick so when I found this I was like perfect~ I usually only get the original unsweetened...no fat and only 40 cal. very rarely I will get the vanilla unsweetened but that is only because the orginal unsweetened is sold out!

Eeyore3692001
by Bronze Member on Sep. 8, 2009 at 7:48 PM

my dd is allergic to soy and lactose intollerant, so we tried this on our doctor's recomendation, and she was a very collicy baby, this stuff works wonders, she uses in in her cereal, and it works very well, the vanilla flavor for cake, cookie, and candy recipes.

Bekah062205
by on Sep. 9, 2009 at 4:03 PM

So i made the leap today and bought the Almond Breeze Vanilla flavor.....GOOD CHOICE!!! I LOVE IT! and so does dd....thanks for the replies i did get!

wedding tickers

reecenkaden
by on Sep. 9, 2009 at 4:04 PM

It gave my kid the runs. But we found out he's allergic to almonds. LMBO

Praise Fallopia! She is the light in the womb! Hail Cervixia, Hail Orgasmia, Hail Ovariana! You are the Daughters of the Light! Guide us through the "Red Wave" to Salvation!

Bekah062205
by on Sep. 9, 2009 at 4:05 PM

oh man......well good thing you found that out!!

Quoting reecenkaden:

It gave my kid the runs. But we found out he's allergic to almonds. LMBO

wedding tickers

RypTyd1999
by on Sep. 9, 2009 at 4:06 PM

The chocolate tastes like a yoo-hoo.....it's evil! :-)  I love it! I accidently got the unsweetened once though..YUCK! We also have coconut milk here..it's okay. They all really take some getting used to after I've been a cow milk person for forever. With both my kids I've had to switch to soy or another alternative b/c they get very gassy and fussy when I nurse...the pedia calls it infant "lactose intolerance"...it's not really, but that's what they call it. It gets all better when I switch, so it's totally worth the change.

Little_bug
by on Sep. 9, 2009 at 6:05 PM

OMG YOU ARE SOOOO RIGHT!!!  I never thought about that

Quoting RypTyd1999:

The chocolate tastes like a yoo-hoo.....it's evil! :-)  I love it! I accidently got the unsweetened once though..YUCK! We also have coconut milk here..it's okay. They all really take some getting used to after I've been a cow milk person for forever. With both my kids I've had to switch to soy or another alternative b/c they get very gassy and fussy when I nurse...the pedia calls it infant "lactose intolerance"...it's not really, but that's what they call it. It gets all better when I switch, so it's totally worth the change.

TheresaMomof9
by on Sep. 9, 2009 at 6:53 PM

I think it's yummy :)

GracieLullaby27
by on Sep. 9, 2009 at 6:55 PM

Does sound yummy...now I want to try it. Have to keep an eye out for it 

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)