Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

You know you're jealous of this...

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 10:46 PM
  • 14 Replies

Today I seized the opportunity to clean while my hubby was home and lookie what happened!  He helped me scrub the floors!!!!!  Gotta love a willing hubby ;)

by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 10:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
HungarianQueen
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 10:49 PM

Oooh Cute! And sooooo jealous! I wish my SO was cleaning today.. but here is him today:

Lounging! What a man!

beadingmom17
by Rachel on Sep. 7, 2009 at 10:53 PM

LOL!  He looks so relaxed :)  It was wonderful that my husband helped me...of course, he jumped in when I was about 80% done with the whole apartment so.....ROFL!  But it was a nice break for my arms!

Quoting HungarianQueen:

Oooh Cute! And sooooo jealous! I wish my SO was cleaning today.. but here is him today:

Lounging! What a man!

potterpeaches
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 10:55 PM

Yup, You've got it made. I am jealous.

HungarianQueen
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 10:56 PM

I bet! I also bet he loves you a whole lot!!! Any man that helps his wife clean is a man that has real true love for his woman. :) <3 Make sure to give him some extra attention and let him know how much you appreciated his help.. he may be more eager to do some cleaning again!

Quoting beadingmom17:

LOL!  He looks so relaxed :)  It was wonderful that my husband helped me...of course, he jumped in when I was about 80% done with the whole apartment so.....ROFL!  But it was a nice break for my arms!

Quoting HungarianQueen:

Lounging! What a man!

Saffyre
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 10:57 PM

<----JEALOUS!!!!

I can't even get DH to take his dishes into the kitchen or to put his clothes in the hamper.

beadingmom17
by Rachel on Sep. 7, 2009 at 10:59 PM

Yes, yes he does :)  He works out of town a lot, so when he's home he's really good about helping me with cleaning and the kids...I am truly blessed!

Quoting HungarianQueen:

I bet! I also bet he loves you a whole lot!!! Any man that helps his wife clean is a man that has real true love for his woman. :) <3 Make sure to give him some extra attention and let him know how much you appreciated his help.. he may be more eager to do some cleaning again!

Quoting beadingmom17:

Quoting HungarianQueen:

Lounging! What a man!

spcjones203
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 10:59 PM

Okay, I hate to do the one-up game, but I got one to make everyone jealous too.

My hubby let me......... TAKE A NAP! Today! He played with kiddo for an hour and a half and let me nap! And he did dishes while I was napping! He even switched the laundry for me!

It was the best day EVER!

beadingmom17
by Rachel on Sep. 7, 2009 at 11:00 PM

Haha!  Don't be too fooled!  I had to tell him to pick up his jeans and put them IN the hamper just a little bit ago...he tossed them NEXT to the hamper!  I mean, really...you'd think the extra few inches to the right would have killed him or something...but he'd already racked up the brownie points, LOL!

Quoting Saffyre:

<----JEALOUS!!!!

I can't even get DH to take his dishes into the kitchen or to put his clothes in the hamper.

Cisri1974
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 11:01 PM

Ok, DF must be abnormal or a woman hiding in a man's body then because he will help around the house all the time: dinner, cleaning, laundry, making the bed, vacuuming, etc.  Am I getting ready to marry an alien?  LOL

beadingmom17
by Rachel on Sep. 7, 2009 at 11:01 PM

clappingYay hubby!!! 

Quoting spcjones203:

Okay, I hate to do the one-up game, but I got one to make everyone jealous too.

My hubby let me......... TAKE A NAP! Today! He played with kiddo for an hour and a half and let me nap! And he did dishes while I was napping! He even switched the laundry for me!

It was the best day EVER!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)