Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How many outfits do you buy for back to school wardrobe?

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 11:00 PM
  • 4 Replies

I got my son a weeks worth of new clothes, plus shoes, underwear, socks, backpack, etc..... He's in 1st grade. Its hot here (DC) until like Oct-Nov, so I I end up ditching the back to school clothes for new winter clothes anyway. Just want to hear what you moms get for your kids. 

by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 11:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Ladyinthewater
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 11:04 PM

between me my mom my grandma he ends up with a whole new closet and about 5 pairs of sneakers.. 1 pair of slip on skater shoes and 4 sweat shirts.... we live in FL so it's year round good weather... my mom gets him a shirt from every country she visits over the summer and thru the year .. she went to Hati, mexico , st martian, and a few other so he got 7 new shirts this week.. next month she goes away again and she is going to 8 different places and she will bring him one from each place... We have sooo many clothes!!!

I am Kritterz a Tattoo Lovin, Married to a Punk Rocker, Pro "green", Co sleeping, Vax my Kid, anti-Obama, Pro Choice,  non-believer in "god"  Public school hating  , Jersey Girl, Pro Spanking,, True blood watcher Twlight Lover Harry Potter Fan,, I am not here to be bashed or judged, I am here for the fun, I hate the drama, I don't care how you raise your kids and don't expect you to care how i raise mine. Your way is right and so is mine . If you don't like what i think or feel well thats fine. 

im23vaughn
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 11:05 PM

2 weeks of school clothers (10 outfits) new socks, panties,  2 pair of shoes. Then 1 week worth of new regular clothes as we buy them a few outfits every month or so.

jothra
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 11:06 PM

I have yet to buy back to school clothes. I just get the kids clothes as they need them. But DS is still in PreK, so no clue once he starts formal school.

HungarianQueen
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 11:09 PM

I buy DD her clothes as she needs them.. I did go out and buy her seven new outfits for school and then when I went to get one for her first day of school tomorrow I realized I bought all fall/winter outfits and nothing for a warm day. :( So she'll wear one of her pretty summer dresses tomorrow. Next month I will most likely go pick up some more things.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)