Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OK THESE PEOPLE SERIOUSLY BELONG IN THE LOONY BIN*EDITED*

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 11:26 PM
  • 10 Replies

Ok so I was on youtube and came across westboro baptist church videos. *rolls eyes* So I went to their site and these was the links on the site. So arent these people a little nutty? I mean they always have been but look GOD HATES AMERICA! GOD HATES THE WORLD?! Seriously?! I mean come on! I always thought these people was off their rocker and this is just proving it more and more they need to be locked up forever. To get help or something.

OT but Fred Phelps JR was hit on by an australian reporter, just to see what he would do. He just laughed, walked away but said nothing else. I think he liked it! haha!

WBC websites

• God Hates the World
  • God Hates Fags
  • Westboro Baptist Church Home Page
  • America is Doomed
  • God Hates Sweden
  • God Hates Canada
  • God Hates Mexico
  • Priests Rape Boys (how sick is that?)
  • The Signs of The Times (Not the Jehovah's Fakers)
  • God Hates America

This is the video where JR is getting hit on. You should watch it. It begins at 2:00

by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 11:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
HaydensMommy007
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 11:30 PM

this really makes me sad.

They are using God as a way to spew their hatred. God is about LOVE, loving each other, loving the lost, loving all sinners despite their sins.

~It only hurts when I'm breathing, my heart only breaks when it's beating, my dreams only die when I'm dreaming. So I hold my breath to forget.~

Jynnifer292
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 11:35 PM

They are sick and twisted. God is not hateful........I wouldn't blame him for hating them though. 

We are all shades of gray. It’s been said again and again; life’s a process. We are fleeting moments that come and go, and I am grateful to have my time, my aspirations and my mistakes, my flaws and my abilities. Think of me what you will, but before you do, don’t. Alexander William Gaskarth

jonesyj08
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 11:38 PM

Weren't they the ones that were protesting at a fallen soldiers funeral with signs that said "He deserved to die" or something like that?

mommywife06
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 11:39 PM

Yea. They was the ones. THANK GOD FOR 9/11 THANK GOD FOR IED's. THANK GOD HE IS DEAD. I would love to mee them now

Quoting jonesyj08:

Weren't they the ones that were protesting at a fallen soldiers funeral with signs that said "He deserved to die" or something like that?

ERNAProud
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 11:40 PM

Yes! They are true nutjobs. They are NOT Christians.

Quoting jonesyj08:

RmeWifey01
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 11:45 PM

Bump for later.

poopedmomof4
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 11:48 PM

Agreed 100%

Quoting HaydensMommy007:

this really makes me sad.

They are using God as a way to spew their hatred. God is about LOVE, loving each other, loving the lost, loving all sinners despite their sins.

Vampee_Mom
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 11:49 PM

Fred Phelps and his family (which his Church is pretty much made up of mostly family members.. go figure)  are a total and complete waste of precious oxygen.

mommywife06
by on Sep. 8, 2009 at 12:03 AM

This is a video of a guy making fun of Fred Phelps. ITS HILARIOUS!

sll1976
by on Sep. 8, 2009 at 12:18 AM

God doesn't hate anybody...so these people need to find out where in the hell the voices are coming from.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)