Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

To the loud nasty neighbor upstairs...

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 11:51 PM
  • 10 Replies

I get it, you don't like me, just because I am white, I really do get it, and I also really don't give a rats ass. I lived here first, you moved in, you knew I lived here, and you CHOSE to move in. If you were just loud it wouldn't be as big pf a probelm, but your disrespect is more than I will tolerate, and you can bet your sweet ass I will be calling the landlord every single day about your loudness until you get evicted for it or leave. Oh, yes I saw you getting ready to slash my tires because I continue to park in MY parking spot that you seem to think should be yours, yes I yelled at you to get your fucking ass away from my car, yes I called the cops on you, I think I was reasonably mad about the shit you tried to pull, and it won't be happening again, because before long you will be gone, I have already showed the landlord the police report, and he said that may be enough to evict you.
And just remember last week, you know when your kids mom dropped him off to visit you, and since the front door was unlocked she left and by the time he got back downstairs she was gone and he was alone, and it was hot, remember who heard him crying, brought him inside gave him some juice and a light snack, and read the library book to him that he had gotten at school that day and was excited about, and left a note on your door telling you where your child was, and watched him for 45 min while you were out doing who knows what, remember who that was, yes me. Remember who you also did not even bother to say thank you to, yup that was me again. Even after that you still were so picky about that parking spot that has MY apartment number spray painted on it by the landlord, you still felt it necessary to try to slash my tires. Good riddance asshole, I hope for your kids sake you learn to stop hating people based on their skin color.

Life so fragile,
Loss so sudden,
Hearts so broken.

by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 11:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hautemama83
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 11:54 PM

Feel better now? I couldn't stand having a neighbor like that, I think you are doing exactly what you should be doing, except for the day he left his child unattended like that you bet your ass I would have called the police out to handle it, poor kid.

1_hawt_mami
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 11:55 PM

i hope he doesnt pass his behaviour down to his children i agree with what you did some people really need to grow up and act civilized

HaydensMommy007
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 11:57 PM

wow, and I thought my old neighbors were bad!

Hope they move out soon! 

~It only hurts when I'm breathing, my heart only breaks when it's beating, my dreams only die when I'm dreaming. So I hold my breath to forget.~

2PreemieGirls
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 11:59 PM

I didn't want the child to suffer, and if I called the police about that he probably would have by not seeing his dad anymore. He only sees him about one day a month for a few hours, so I wanted him to have that time with him, idk why because he is such an ass, but I think his kid likes him.

Quoting hautemama83:

Feel better now? I couldn't stand having a neighbor like that, I think you are doing exactly what you should be doing, except for the day he left his child unattended like that you bet your ass I would have called the police out to handle it, poor kid.

Life so fragile,
Loss so sudden,
Hearts so broken.

RmeWifey01
by on Sep. 8, 2009 at 12:05 AM

I think I would have videotaped their stupid ass for the tire incident and then showed the evidence to the cops and landlord. hehe I fel bad for the poor kid. His mama obviously didn't give 2 craps about him for not seeing him in safely and making sure he was set. That's just WRONG on so may levels!!

AskMoiAboutAvon
by on Sep. 8, 2009 at 12:12 PM

I think that it was great that despite the tension between you and  @$$hole you took the child in and gave them something to drink and calmed his nerves.

That shows that you are a better person for just those actions I commend you, but as far as his daddy goes, girl give him hell.  

I've been there too with a neighbor from hell!  Handle  your business and let him know that his child is welcome to visit anytime. That will piss him off.  LOL 

ticklemepinkMom
by on Sep. 8, 2009 at 12:51 PM

wow! Where do you live? Hope everything works out in your favor. They should know you can't run away from Karma! What goes around, comes around.! It can also be called a little revenge!  Good luck!

ticklemepinkmom
ticklemepinkMom
by on Sep. 8, 2009 at 12:53 PM

By the way! Call DSS. They will take care of everything for you. That is child neglect!

ticklemepinkmom
jessicer421
by on Sep. 8, 2009 at 12:57 PM

That sucks! But that's the nice thing about renting. Nothing is permenent! I have these shitty neighbors all around me and i'm stuck with them to they die. Ugg. I try not to even go outside. lol.

sugarsmom2
by on Sep. 8, 2009 at 2:02 PM

my mom used to say no good deed goes unpunished , sounds like you are a good neighbor . He on the other hand is not ... good luck .. you will need it .. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)